• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • soooo, i just got to the archipelago, and i did the mewtwo event. but my inventory was full when mr fuji (if i remember correctly from last time, gave me the mage stone for venusaur) soo i didnt get anything and i saved after that -.- soo is there any way i can get it later or do i have to start again if i want the mega stone for venusaur?

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Guys, I kinda forgot what Blue said, and I've been looking around, and nothing, so, how do I get to the next island, after beating Team Rocket on Kinkan Island?

Go west at sea route 2. that's the route between Valencia Island and the Island where you help Green. The girl there will call it a girls only route but there is a Fisherman running over a bridge

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Will a walkthougth be made when the hack is finished?

Because there's a LOT of things in the game that are not difficult to find but difficult to trigger Like the Lake Creature chapter, i nearly forgget about it and I only did it because I made a second walk around all of kanto searching for different things.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    i have another question (meaby I'm getting anoying i hope not) will gen VI moves be implemented here, like they are going to be in Green Chapter?

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Will a walkthougth be made when the hack is finished?

Because there's a LOT of things in the game that are not difficult to find but difficult to trigger Like the Lake Creature chapter, i nearly forgget about it and I only did it because I made a second walk around all of kanto searching for different things.

There already is one on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrNk49zJ-69MaWNtn_cpxCQ
    By Daemonthegamer ( a member here :D )

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2015
    I don't know where Iceland island is but about the shellder: talk to them then go to nurse joy, she'll run of to her house find her and do as she says

i talked to the shellder and they are so sad.. but where the hell is nurse joy ??

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2015
    Added more screenshots for seven island chapters
    BETA%2B8_06.png
    BETA%2B8_15.png
    BETA%2B8_34.png
    BETA%2B8_85.png

hi sir Aethestode .. i talked to the girl with her poliwrath.. she gave me the poliwrathite but when i checked my bag, it's not there ??

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2014
    can anyone help me with the sylveon chapter iv bet the eevee and went back to the past but i don't know what to do next so if anyone could help me i'll really appreciate it

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2017
    hi men, just came to say hi and thanks for the awesome hack that u have here.
    Ive got a problem with this beta version. im playing this hack for a while in mi iphone, and never have any issues about saving the game, but when this 9.1 beta version came out, i cant save it. Id try it everything, patching the same firered version, rename it...and nothing. i can save with the old 8.3 version (and previous) but with this one i can't. hope you can help me out, maybe changing the savesize in the ips, idk.

PD: appreciate the hard work!, keep it up! :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2015
    can anyone help me with the sylveon chapter iv bet the eevee and went back to the past but i don't know what to do next so if anyone could help me i'll really appreciate it

go back to the future and show him(the talking eevee) an eevee of yours .. then he will battle you a bunch of eevee evlotution .. after you beat all of them .. the sylveon will appear in your pc :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2015
    hey another question .. after i went through the key-lime forest.. at the end of that.. a message keep appearing .. --> "You have to leave this forest now !! It's too dangerous!" .. it loops and loops and it won't hide .. ?? what should i do ?

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    i talked to the shellder and they are so sad.. but where the hell is nurse joy ??

1st in the pokécenter and after she runs of in a house in the southern part of the town

About the poliwrath mega stone: maybe your bag's full

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2015
    1st in the pokécenter and after she runs of in a house in the southern part of the town

About the poliwrath mega stone: maybe your bag's full

if my bag's full .. there will be a message that my bag's full.. but she gave me the mega stone and a message displayed that i got the mega stone.. but when i checked my bag there's no mega stone there ?? is this a bug ?? ..

Years
  • 1. once more, if i had my bag full in the mewtwo event and i didnt get the venosaurite is there a way to get it later?
    2. after i didnt the sick shellder event, and passed all that red forest i didnt do the dead women/ghost event because i suppose the timing is not right. so my question is, i cant procede on if i dont do the event? because when i come to that building at the end of the forest and enter it i keep getting the msg that i get from the last trainer i beat. and i just cant get on with the game...

Years
  • 1. once more, if i had my bag full in the mewtwo event and i didnt get the venosaurite is there a way to get it later?
    2. after i didnt the sick shellder event, and passed all that red forest i didnt do the dead women/ghost event because i suppose the timing is not right. so my question is, i cant procede on if i dont do the event? because when i come to that building at the end of the forest and enter it i keep getting the msg that i get from the last trainer i beat. and i just cant get on with the game...

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    1. once more, if i had my bag full in the mewtwo event and i didnt get the venosaurite is there a way to get it later?

1. He said he would make it available later but did not say wether it would be for sale in B9 or only later. So sorry I can't really answer that one :s
    2. The Red Rose chapter is only a bonus event so it shouldn't affect the main story. Did you already fight Danny? 'Cause defeating Danny is the end of the beta

Hakon

Long Time Lurker
    Years
  • Hey dude, is there an update of the catchable Pokemon and where you get them? The one you gave us is a little outdated...

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2014
    i need help after i beat danny on navel island i went down to the building i old man is blocking the exit and he said do you want to know a secret its the end of the beta and i know its not cause i have 9.1 so can anyone please help me

nevermind i just pushed him and he moved

Some Guy I Am

Second Coming
    Years
  • Can we play all the 4 hacks on their current version or do you plan to release mini bug fixes very soon i ask because i plan to start playing soon and i dont like using older save files for new releases

Back