• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • 1. He said he would make it available later but did not say wether it would be for sale in B9 or only later. So sorry I can't really answer that one :s
    2. The Red Rose chapter is only a bonus event so it shouldn't affect the main story. Did you already fight Danny? 'Cause defeating Danny is the end of the beta

no i didnt fight danny, i cant get past that forest where that dead women event is... as soon as i go through the exit at the end of the forest, the game stuck's. :/

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    no i didnt fight danny, i cant get past that forest where that dead women event is... as soon as i go through the exit at the end of the forest, the game stuck's. :/

And you're absolutely sure you're playing B9.1? Because I think that was 1 of the errors he fixed in B9
    Otherwise, try going in the forest at the right time but with only 1 pokémon in your party. I don't know if it's required that you only have 1 pokémon in your party but I only found her then.

Years
  • just 1 with you? well i dont see the reason why that should be a problem... but sure, i'll try. :) thanks for the advice/suggestion =)

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    How did you do mega evolution?

You use it like a normal evolution stone

how do you start the Controversial Chapter and i have beta 9.1

You have to go to the right cave: when you start on Kinnow Island and want to go to Key Lime don't go east, go north first above of the rock with the slowpoke. You'll find a foggy cave there the chapter takes place

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Completed Seven Islands Chapter
    svenisla.png
    svenisla.pnga.png

SirCharmander

SirCharmander
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    This hack is absolutely amazing! I've been playing it for a about a week now. The only thing I'd like to see implemented is custom battle background

Some Guy I Am

Second Coming
    Years
  • Added and completed Secret Affair Bonus Chapter

secretaf.png
    secretaf.pnga.png

Lol koga with a nurse joy and that old woman is his wife sounds like a funny chapter

Werent there a bonus joy cloning chapter planned with koga and robot joys for earlier betas before lol maybe it turns out that joy he loves is a robot hehe

Back