• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Yo Dude, How Can I Play Your Hacks In Order? Couz I Don't Know The Anime Or Manga Stuff. Is It Adventures Red/Blue/Yellow/Green?

The Manga is just called Pokémon Adventures and mainly focusses on Red. Yet after the end of the first arc (the Red/Blue/Green) 2 years pass and then the Yellow arc starts. The Post-saga's are all non-cannon. thus in order I would advice Red (nearing completion) -> Green (up to Lavender town right now) -> Blue (just B1) -> Yellow (end of viridian forrest). At the moment he decided to focus on Red so he might be able to finish this (part of the) project before 2015.

Raiimeister

Hear Me Roar!
    Years
  • The Manga is just called Pokémon Adventures and mainly focusses on Red. Yet after the end of the first arc (the Red/Blue/Green) 2 years pass and then the Yellow arc starts. The Post-saga's are all non-cannon. thus in order I would advice Red (nearing completion) -> Green (up to Lavender town right now) -> Blue (just B1) -> Yellow (end of viridian forrest). At the moment he decided to focus on Red so he might be able to finish this (part of the) project before 2015.

Kind Of Confusing. But I'll Go For Your Suggestion. Thanks Anyway.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Hey I'm stuck at the EVIL OAK CHAPTER...
    Where Is Prof.Oak Is Kept After Kidnaping?
    Where Should I Find Him?
    I Got A Message From Green That SHe Is On Route 7 But When I Try TO GO TO Route 7...After 8 There Is Route 16..Please Help Me.... :)

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hey I'm stuck at the EVIL OAK CHAPTER...
    Where Is Prof.Oak Is Kept After Kidnaping?
    Where Should I Find Him?
    I Got A Message From Green That SHe Is On Route 7 But When I Try TO GO TO Route 7...After 8 There Is Route 16..Please Help Me.... :)

Why don't you just open up the in game map and look?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Added SILENT HILL Chapter
    -hrVvos598W-OtcRQueCxxcW8j4_ztf53-KxEz1pjjs=w240-h160-no
    BETA%2B8_06.png
    BETA%2B8_10.png
    BETA%2B8_15.png

Can anyone please please please give me a walkthrough for EVIL OAK CHAPTER... :(

AGAIN, why don't you just open up the map in game or go find a walk through online yourself, instead of asking people? It doesn't take that long, and at the same time, it won't give me a heart attack.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Hey extremely sorry...found the route 7...its hard to find!
    Well This Is The Best Hacked Game With Awesome Story....Really Awesome Game!!!
    Heartly Thank You For Your Efforts....

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Hey extremely sorry...found the route 7...its hard to find!
    Well This Is The Best Hacked Game With Awesome Story....Really Awesome Game!!!
    Heartly Thank You For Your Efforts....

Next time you're really stuck you can go to youtube and check DaemonTheGamer's channel. He has made a video walkthrough

Some Guy I Am

Second Coming
    Years
  • Added SILENT HILL Chapter
    -hrVvos598W-OtcRQueCxxcW8j4_ztf53-KxEz1pjjs=w240-h160-no
    BETA%2B8_06.png
    BETA%2B8_10.png
    BETA%2B8_15.png

AGAIN, why don't you just open up the map in game or go find a walk through online yourself, instead of asking people? It doesn't take that long, and at the same time, it won't give me a heart attack.

Hey man for the new silent hill Chapter i got a few suggestions

*Make it that the place switch to fog world at some point in the town
    *At some poont make it that the place switches to the otherworld and the place getting weird and scary xD
    *Make pyramid head have an appearence it would be cool to see a mini pyramid head ow in your hack lol
    *Have you played the silent hills new test demo called PT
    There was a puzzle there it would be nice to see a similar puzzle in your hack

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    I have version 6.5 and its blotching every time I try to battle erkica in celden city

We're already at beta 9.3 Many old problems have been fixed so whereas that battle might have been a problem in B6 it has been solved before beta 9. You can't expect him to fix a problem from an old beta if it's not a problem in the recent beta. I don't know if you could keep the .sav file and just "upgrade" to b9 but I'd try that.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2019
    We're already at beta 9.3 Many old problems have been fixed so whereas that battle might have been a problem in B6 it has been solved before beta 9. You can't expect him to fix a problem from an old beta if it's not a problem in the recent beta. I don't know if you could keep the .sav file and just "upgrade" to b9 but I'd try that.

Thanks just found out how to patch it, love the game

Some Guy I Am

Second Coming
    Years
  • We're already at beta 9.3 Many old problems have been fixed so whereas that battle might have been a problem in B6 it has been solved before beta 9. You can't expect him to fix a problem from an old beta if it's not a problem in the recent beta. I don't know if you could keep the .sav file and just "upgrade" to b9 but I'd try that.

You mean beta 9.1 right theres no beta 9.3 or did i miss something

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
  • I was playing Beta 9.1 and the game is running fine i encountered no glitches except:There is only one error that you cannot use
    Hm fly I dont understand why everyone said that they were encountering glitches.

Back