• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Can someone tell me how I can patch Beta 9.1?
    Download Beta 9.1 in the first page, find a Pokemon Fire Red 1.0 ROM in Google.
    Then download a Lunar Ips Patcher, open your ROM and patch, then voila!

I was playing Beta 9.1 and the game is running fine i encountered no glitches except:There is only one error that you cannot use
    Hm fly I dont understand why everyone said that they were encountering glitches.

Umm... what?

What was the release date of beta 10????

I think it's prohibited to ask this, it rushes the hacker.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Sorry for the lack of updates, well I'm... Well I'm just being lazy lately.

Completed Silent Hill Bonus Chapter
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

The chapter is like "Saving Bill Chapter' where it's really optional but ties into the main plot.

Hey man for the new silent hill Chapter i got a few suggestions

*Make it that the place switch to fog world at some point in the town
    *At some poont make it that the place switches to the otherworld and the place getting weird and scary xD
    *Make pyramid head have an appearence it would be cool to see a mini pyramid head ow in your hack lol
    *Have you played the silent hills new test demo called PT
    There was a puzzle there it would be nice to see a similar puzzle in your hack

Oops... I kinda already finished the chapter... But I'll still answer your points.
    * I tried to make some area foggy, but some tiles just doesn't fog up unless I change some stuff (which i'm not because it's going to affect the other maps).
    * Oh, that will happen.
    * I tried to tie the events of the chapter into the main plot so Pyramid head doesn't appear... Sorry...
    * Nope, too busy to be playing games.

What was the release date of beta 10????

Please don't ask me questions like this... It really, really stresses me out as it makes me feel that I'm not working fast enough.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Love hw it looks. will you make us able to battle agisnt lthe former champion Delia? or how about battling Jessie and james in separates 6 to 6 battles?

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Love hw it looks. will you make us able to battle agisnt lthe former champion Delia? or how about battling Jessie and james in separates 6 to 6 battles?

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
  • I am really a fan of your hacks Aethestode.Dont stress because you are working
    fabulous and fine and not rush your hacks (under some other guidance).I hope that you will complete this hack in this year.
    Good luck!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey I just wanted to ask if it's possible to reupload a file with the wild pokémon locations... just started to play this hack and noticed that the download link for the pokémon locations file is broken... well otherwise if somebody has it and could put it up for me that would be nice... awesome hack btw! It's only too bad that I basically forgot most of the manga so I kinda don't remember the details ="D tried to catch that Kangaskhan hahahh

Years
  • Hey I just wanted to ask if it's possible to reupload a file with the wild pokémon locations... just started to play this hack and noticed that the download link for the pokémon locations file is broken... well otherwise if somebody has it and could put it up for me that would be nice... awesome hack btw! It's only too bad that I basically forgot most of the manga so I kinda don't remember the details ="D tried to catch that Kangaskhan hahahh

Oh, I see, it won't load? Or, I just had a very slow internet connection, anways, here it is,
    View attachment 73511

Last edited:

Some Guy I Am

Second Coming
    Years
  • ok man ty for answering i just hoped to see pyramid head appear even if it was just an easter egg or short cameo :P

Is that hole a reference to the "there was a hole its gone now" of silent hill or just a normal hole lol

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    ok man ty for answering i just hoped to see pyramid head appear even if it was just an easter egg or short cameo :P

Is that hole a reference to the "there was a hole its gone now" of silent hill or just a normal hole lol

Not going to reveal too much.

PokeHunterBlack

Bounty Hunter
    Years
  • Hey, a couple of things

!. i accadentaly talked to that red sprite near fuschia and i got blizzard tm 2 I can't get past the red rose chapter i walk through and nothing accully happend and i left and the dialouge from the las person i battled will keep going

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
  • Have you completed seven island chapter.I am asking because i am really exited to play seven
    island chapter

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    Have you completed seven island chapter.I am asking because i am really exited to play seven
    island chapter

dude you have already been told not to ask such questions, even if he has or hasnt u cant play it till next beta comes up, so thats indirectly asking the same thing, aethestode also requested you not to ask, mentioning you are asking cause you are excited isnt a reason, just try other rom hacks meanwhile

dont take it personally, i understand your excitement but think from the point of view of developer

Bloodred

妖精の女王ティタ? ??ア
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2020
    Hey guys sorry for asking here, (I don't know where to ask this) but how do you use banners?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2016
    I love this hack! But I have one question. Is Nidokingnite obtainable or will you make it in next betas?

Back