• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Completed Blue Version Chapter
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
    Years
  • Don't need to look for name rater anymore, I found him XD

another question though. How do I evolve Seadra? I gave my Seadra a Dragon Scale, and tried to use a link cable on her, but it said "no use" Am I using the link cable wrong or something?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Don't need to look for name rater anymoreXD

another question though. How do I evolve Seadra? I gave my Seadra a Dragon Scale, and tried to use a link cable on her, but it said "no use" Am I using the link cable wrong or something?

Ahhhh I think there r two type of dragon scale u should look at the description.... one is for evolution n one is a hold item.... sorry for bad english :-) :-)

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
    Years
  • Ahhhh I think there r two type of dragon scale u should look at the description.... one is for evolution n one is a hold item.... sorry for bad english :-) :-)

Nope, tried both types. They're not working :/

Oh, never mind...All I had to do was actually use the Dragon Scale O_o

Yeeeeee, Now I have a Shiny Female Kingdra named Juvia :D

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
    Years
  • Actually I meant dat hehe sorry... good luck with ur game

Already completed the main story XD I'm in the orange archipelago. I'll post a screenie of my final team ^_^

View attachment 73556

Obviously, Venusaur wasn't a mega when I fought the Indigo League XD And yes, I caught the Swampert X :3 He's awesome. Swampert X Replaced Poliwrath when I caught him XD I'm pretty proud of this team. When it came to the final battle against Gary in the Indigo League, I was one hit KOing his whole team XD except that damn Porygon -_- Never did find out what type it is so could never find the type advantage for it :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    mmm i remember that swampert x was a trainer and in screenshots dont show swampert x as caught (as pink rhydon and crystal onyx)

AeroMaster7

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • mmm i remember that swampert x was a trainer and in screenshots dont show swampert x as caught (as pink rhydon and crystal onyx)

Are you sure you really checked everything? Did you check screenshots->bonus chapters->Lake Monster Chapter? Because it's there and it shows a lot of what you need to know. :)

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
    Years
  • mmm i remember that swampert x was a trainer and in screenshots dont show swampert x as caught (as pink rhydon and crystal onyx)

Well when I battled the Swampert X, it was just like any ordinary wild pokemon battle, meaning I could catch it. Eh, if it's a bug or something, I'll just release it XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Well when I battled the Swampert X, it was just like any ordinary wild pokemon battle, meaning I could catch it. Eh, if it's a bug or something, I'll just release it XD

It depends. When you talk to it, you will be asked whether you believe it's a normal pokémon or not, when you say no you'll be able to capture it, if you say yes it'll be a trainer battle (if I remember correctly :)

AeroMaster7

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • It depends. When you talk to it, you will be asked whether you believe it's a normal pokémon or not, when you say no you'll be able to capture it, if you say yes it'll be a trainer battle (if I remember correctly :)

Yes you are correct and Aethestode said it numerous times but I was trying to say it without spoiling it lol

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
    Years
  • It depends. When you talk to it, you will be asked whether you believe it's a normal pokémon or not, when you say no you'll be able to capture it, if you say yes it'll be a trainer battle (if I remember correctly :)

Ah okay xD thank you (:

Welp, I just completed the latest beta ^_^
    Spoiler:

Can't wait for the next beta to come out! Until then, I guess I'll try and tackle some more of these bonus chapters :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2014
    I have a problem where the items in my bag will disappear. Items like potions and evolve items.

Back