• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hey i start again, because I want to finish all(or at least most) of Kanto Sidequest before going to the Orange Archipielago, and this made em think...What are the consequences of killing the Rocket Grunts on Seafoam Island?, I suppose it has something to do with the Jynx a grunt on Safron gaves you but, it has more repercutions? i remeber the first time you arrive at Safron and enter in a spiritual way on of the grunt talks about revenge?(but this was long ago, so I don't know)

It was meant to be a subplot where the Team Rocket will avenge his brother. However, I decided not to include it in the end because the Kanto's team rocket branch was really officially defeated when Silph Co was destroyed, therefore, I kinda find it redundant to include it.

Hi Aethestode, I made an account here just to say that I really really enjoy your game and all the effort you've put into it. I read the manga when I was in elementary school and this really brings back the nostalgia. Keep up the great work!

Thank you, that's really nice.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Finish Princess and Prince Chapter
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Some details about the chapter:
    * Depending on who you chooses, the storyline for that chapter will play out a bit differently.
    * This chapter is relevant to the plot.
    * Misty, Erika, Green, Blue, Brock, Sabrina, Delia, Ash, Daisy, Bill and several other characters are involved with the plot.
    * Mandarin Island's size is 4 maps together (very big).
    * Porygon's purpose is revealed in this chapter.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022

* Depending on who you chooses, the storyline for that chapter will play out a bit differently.
    * Misty, Erika, Green, Blue, Brock, Sabrina, Delia, Ash, Daisy, Bill and several other characters are involved with the plot.

first of all great screenshots, i am amazed at how quickly updates are coming, feels so excited
    the amount of characters is such awesomness
    also cant wait to know the purpose of porygon :D
    just out of curosity, the choice u make affects this chapter ONLY, or further storyline as well?

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016

Please, please, please, that i can chose Green as Rpince, jajaja it will be so funny :D

by the way, i'm a little lost at the moment, I'm retraveling Kanto.

Spoiler:

Everything is so good, even when i get the HM Fly it was hilarious... jajaja I supposed that it was really annoying everyone asking for something that wasn't there

Good luck and Take Care

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    first of all great screenshots, i am amazed at how quickly updates are coming, feels so excited
    the amount of characters is such awesomness
    also cant wait to know the purpose of porygon :D
    just out of curosity, the choice u make affects this chapter ONLY, or further storyline as well?

It will affect further storyline as well.

I can rematch Lt. Surge and Brock easely, Misty is in her mansion, but i can't rematch her there, I can't also find Erika, only a hint of where i can find them will be really apreciated,, and another question, can I fight agains't koga and Sabrina, with their Gym leader's team?, or that's something that will only be possible in Blue and Green respectively.

Most Gym leaders have a life outside of their occupation as gym leaders. Erika, Brock and Misty sometimes hangout in the Mansion, Pewter Museum, etc at certain days. So if they're not in their gym at that day, then you'll have to come back another day to fight them.

Sabrina and Koga can't be fought in a rematch due to storyline.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021

This one's a promissing chapter indeed
    I'm looking forward for the next beta
    Keep up the good work!

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • Finish Princess and Prince Chapter

Making a specific choice will influence the story I suppose?

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Hello everyone!

I'm rather new here, but I would like to report some bugs:
    #1 - The stone in front of Veridian City Gym is not constant. When you leave the screen, then the Stone disappears, giving me access to the storyline, without even getting Rock Smash.
    #2 Even though I have finished the Storyline, the Museum in Pewter City is still burning, triggering the event without even wanting.
    #3 Event with the burning Museum stucks when you want to finish it a 2nd time, meaning you can't get near the Museum without triggering the event and erroring the game
    #4 Even though I have finished the storyline and already joined the Orange Cup, I still don't have HM06. Hindering me on continuing on Navel Island. I checked my Pokemon and no caught pokemon knows this move.

I hope this little list of mine will provide you with some bugs and I hope you continue your AMAZING projects! This is by far the BEST hack of an existing pokemon game I have ever played.

dear regardings
    McBosslay!

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Hello everyone!

I'm rather new here, but I would like to report some bugs:
    #1 - The stone in front of Veridian City Gym is not constant. When you leave the screen, then the Stone disappears, giving me access to the storyline, without even getting Rock Smash.
    #2 Even though I have finished the Storyline, the Museum in Pewter City is still burning, triggering the event without even wanting.
    #3 Event with the burning Museum stucks when you want to finish it a 2nd time, meaning you can't get near the Museum without triggering the event and erroring the game
    #4 Even though I have finished the storyline and already joined the Orange Cup, I still don't have HM06. Hindering me on continuing on Navel Island. I checked my Pokemon and no caught pokemon knows this move.

I hope this little list of mine will provide you with some bugs and I hope you continue your AMAZING projects! This is by far the BEST hack of an existing pokemon game I have ever played.

dear regardings
    McBosslay!

Are you sure you patch a CLEAN FireRed 1.0 Rom, if it was any other number tha patch will work weird.

HM 06: is given to you when talking to
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2014
    THERE ARE NO WILD POKEMONS APPEARING ;~~~; im stuck in Cerulean city cuz theres no Staryu appearing please fix ;~~~; i had a Mewtwo but i needed to repeat it x(

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023

THERE ARE NO WILD POKEMONS APPEARING ;~~~; im stuck in Cerulean city cuz theres no Staryu appearing please fix ;~~~; i had a Mewtwo but i needed to repeat it x(

For some reason, I got a feeling your response with my next question will really infuriate me.

ARE YOU INSIDE CERULEAN GYM?
    ^ IF you are, commonsense tells you to get out of the gym and fish outside.
    ^ IF no, then you OBVIOUSLY patched the rom incorrectly.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2014
    Hey, im new to this forum and i've recently started to play this game.
    i have a bug, after meeting "Evil oak" in pallet town, i get a note from green to meet her at route 7, but i cant reach route 7, it is blocked.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hey, im new to this forum and i've recently started to play this game.
    i have a bug, after meeting "Evil oak" in pallet town, i get a note from green to meet her at route 7, but i cant reach route 7, it is blocked.

Oh god help me please... -.-...! There's a map in game, open it and look where Route 7 is. Seriously, what did I ever do to get bombarded with questions like this?

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2014
    no no.. i found that place but its always blocked by these green people which i cant get through becase they just stand there

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2014
    send me a link where i can download POKEMON ADVNTURE RED >^< and ill download it with myself

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2014
    hey Creator! why did u move to Pokemon Hacker Online ;~~~; u have more fans/players here than that site

Back