• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Weird. That didn't happen to me
    Are you sure you're playing beta 9.1? If you really are, then try to re-patch and see if it still happens

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Weird. That didn't happen to me
    Are you sure you're playing beta 9.1? If you really are, then try to re-patch and see if it still happens

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2020
    I just patched over my previous rom, and started from when I last made an in-game save. And I'm pretty sure it's 9.1, but I'll try repatching it to see what what happens, thanks!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    I just patched over my previous rom, and started from when I last made an in-game save. And I'm pretty sure it's 9.1, but I'll try repatching it to see what what happens, thanks!

not sure but i would advise not to patch/repatch over same file, every time you watch you patch over a clean Fire Red Rom, not one on which you patched a previous beta or even current one

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Re-patching is not a good thing, some patchs don't work together, even if they are from the same Rom and author.

You Must Patch a CLEAN Room for it to work well

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I have completed the chapter for the next chapter. I'll upload the screenshots later. Photoshop isn't working right now.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2020
    i just found out :P
    Now i cannot find jessie and james who have taken the vaporeon...where are they?

Back