• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    I will be waiting as beta tester... I did not gave you no info on Red Chapter because i deleted my save by mistake.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Here's some changes that will be in the final beta.
    Overall Changes
    - New Map/New Textile
    - New Gen attacks
    - No more Shadow/Glitch Type
    - New grass animation
    - Physical and Special split
    - Fairy Type is in
    - NPC has their own storyline and goal.
    - Pokemon can interact with the environment.
    - NPC has names.
    - Most evolution items were removed as they're kinda pointless.
    - All the cities have a teleporting man to teleport you between cities.
    - All Gym Leaders can be refought now. (Their Pokemon is A LOT more stronger)
    - New Trainer Sprite (The sprite uses Coronis Sprite as a base).
    - Delia can no longer be found all over the map.
    - I went back and fixed up several grammars and punctuation errors (My English isn't that good so I trying my best).
    - Trainers' Pokemon have been leveled up.
    Phantom Pokemon Chapter
    - Mew has a new sprite.
    - Pallet Forest is different.
    Missing Pokemon Chapter
    - Bulbasaur needs to be hunt down before venturing to Viridian City.
    - Viridian City has a redesign.
    - Route 1 has a redesign.
    - Green Foreshadowing now occurs in Route 2.
    - Yellow has a different sprite.
    Saving Kangaskhan
    - Blue's Pokemon have different moveset
    - Small texture added in for Viridian Froest
    Electric Rodent Chapter
    - Puzzle redesigned.
    Brock Gym Chapter
    - Pewter City have a big redesign (map borrowed from Pokemon Green Adventure)
    - New dialogues.
    - Scenes have changed locations.
    - No longer need to fight the two guardians.
    Rampaging Gyarados Chapter
    - You can now enter the Pokemon Centre before fighting Gyardos.
    - Dialogue changed
    - Removed the scene where Koga releases Gyardaos to the wild. I've added this scene in the early beta. Upon reading the script again, I noticed that the scene literally made no sense and contradicts everything Misty said about following Gyarados to Route 4.
    Mount Moon Chapter
    - Mount Moon has a slight redesign.
    - Amounts of trainers were changed
    - The fainted Misty now wears pants.
    - After the chapter, rubbles will be in Mount Moon.
    Cerulean Gym Chapter
    - Cerulean City has a redesign that borrow elements from Green Adventure.
    - Misty will no longer greet you near Cerulean Gym. Instead she'll be waiting out her mansion.
    - Misty Mansion's now has a guest room for Red.
    - You can now choose when to sleep in Misty's Mansion.

Wow, I've been away the past month because of Uni, I return to check what's happend here ... and it's amazing :D Too bad I won't be able to play in January yet but I already know I'll love the game once it's finished. Thanks for the awesome work Aethestode ^^

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Wow, I've been away the past month because of Uni, I return to check what's happend here ... and it's amazing :D Too bad I won't be able to play in January yet but I already know I'll love the game once it's finished. Thanks for the awesome work Aethestode ^^

Thanks.

Is there any chance that you'll do a yellow or gold and silver chapter?

I really want to but I don't think I can anymore since next year is my last year, and I'm going be very busy next year.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    So you won't be making any more chapters besides Adventure Red?

Also when you said you added new attacks, do you mean only ones from Gen 6 or also from 4/5?

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2014
    This is the first time i ever play a hack pokemon game and oh my god it was wonderful, thank you so much for producing this
    I didn't know you can change so much in the game, your design of town and forest was very interesting and creative, i feel like the first time playing pokemon again
    Beside the story was great, i read the manga and you portrait it very well

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2015
    I'm really entertained by the story,extras and some,crazy old man or whatever
    But I like it,it's really awesome. And uh...also the map in Orange Arhcpiego whatever is broken...Is that gonna be fixed or?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    I have beta 9.1 and when i go underwater all i see is a water on the ground. i do not see any of the tiles that are sopose to be there. Any help?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Some other changes:

Mount Moon Chapter
    - Mount Moon has a slight redesign.
    - Amounts of trainers were changed
    - The fainted Misty now wears pants.
    - After the chapter, rubbles will be in Mount Moon.

Cerulean Gym Chapter
    - Cerulean City has a redesign that borrows elements from Green Adventure.
    - Misty will no longer greet you near Cerulean Gym. Instead she'll be waiting out her mansion.
    - Misty Mansion's now has a guest room for Red.
    - You can now choose when to sleep in Misty's Mansion.
    - Getting the starmie under the time limit has been removed.
    Rescue Bill Chapter
    - Route 24 and Route 25 is different
    - Fearow has a new sprite.
    - Bill no longer gives out the Pokedex. Instead he'll upgrade your Pokemon Storage system.
    SS ANNE Robbery
    - Route 5 and Route 6 have a redesign
    - Vermilion City has a small changes
    - Mr Fanclub has walking sprite now.
    - Officer Jenny no longer gives out Exp Share.
    - The Magnemite segment is easier than before.
    - Giant Buzz is now a normal Electabuzz.
    as Lt Surge's Pokemon are a lot more stronger.

So you won't be making any more chapters besides Adventure Red?

Also when you said you added new attacks, do you mean only ones from Gen 6 or also from 4/5?

Gen 4/5 attacks are also in.

This is the first time i ever play a hack pokemon game and oh my god it was wonderful, thank you so much for producing this
    I didn't know you can change so much in the game, your design of town and forest was very interesting and creative, i feel like the first time playing pokemon again
    Beside the story was great, i read the manga and you portrait it very well

Haha, thanks.
    Although, most of the maps got a redesign for the next/final beta.

I'm really entertained by the story,extras and some,crazy old man or whatever
    But I like it,it's really awesome. And uh...also the map in Orange Arhcpiego whatever is broken...Is that gonna be fixed or?

Yeah, I'll try to fix it.

I have beta 9.1 and when i go underwater all i see is a water on the ground. i do not see any of the tiles that are sopose to be there. Any help?

Hmm... I'm not sure what you are talking about.
    Can you send me a screenshot :)?

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2014
    Can anoyone give me a hint about the walker farm bonous chapter. The old guy went out for shopping but i don't know how to continue the story, do you need to learn rock smash to done this chapter

Years
  • In the Pokémon Tower. Almost at the top. Can't miss it.

I'll check again. Thanks!
    Edit: When you say 'Pokemon Tower', do you mean 'Lavender Tower' or will there be a location called 'Pokemon Tower'?
    Edit 2: Found it. I'm not sure but I think iPhones don't show as much screen as a PC, which might be why I missed it the first few times.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2014
    Finnish the main saga, it was fantastic though without HM FLY, it took forever to move around the cities though.
    By the way, so Ash'coma is canon in this version, quite pitiful for him though it went along with this plot.
    Thanks for making this maybe i should check out yellow version enxt

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    I'm new here so i do not know how to post a screen shot. I will try to discribe it the best i can.
    When you go under water you usally see some rocks and the seaweed when you run into pokemon. I see just some see patern.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    I'm new here so i do not know how to post a screen shot. I will try to discribe it the best i can.
    When you go under water you usally see some rocks and the seaweed when you run into pokemon. I see just some see patern.

Years
  • It's probably some sort of glitch or bug but when I looked in my bag, nothing was in it. I can't store anything or take anything from it. It's a shame since I was really enjoying the hack. Not saying it's anyone's fault or anything of the sort. I have no idea how his happened or how to fix it. I guess I'll just wait until the 31st if I'm going to have to restart the game anyway.

Back