• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Can you Re-Up the Pokemon Locations pls :-) the Link isnt working

We actually answered this same question a few pages ago, he doesn't have time to make a new locations file (he lost the old one I believe) and the link in the first post does work in a way but has a "/" in front of it. Thus when you click on it you'll be directed to an error page stating /www.mediafire.com/view/dfy4cx1oaq346iq/Pokemon_Locations.docx was not found. Just use www.mediafire.com/view/dfy4cx1oaq346iq/Pokemon_Locations.docx that should work.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2015
    I think I've found a glitch (or I'm just stupid for using a escape rope in the first place)
    I was in silph co and some time after I fell in a hole because of Koga I used an escape rope.
    Now I can't get back...

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Basically, you used the Escape Rope. So you glithced your game. You aint suposed to escape the hole until you defeat Surge and reach the ground floor. If you saved after using Escape Rope, you may need to restart all the game.

Years
  • Hello there Aethestode. I really want to know when will you upload the final beta, because I'm a BIG fan of that game (you have done a great, no, a fantastic hack, and well done) and I'm checking this page everyday for the update. So, can you please tell me when will it come out? :)

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hello there Aethestode. I really want to know when will you upload the final beta, because I'm a BIG fan of that game (you have done a great, no, a fantastic hack, and well done) and I'm checking this page everyday for the update. So, can you please tell me when will it come out? :)

Oh my FREAKING god! If I get $1 for every time a person ask this question, I'll be freaking billionaire by now!! Honestly man, the question was asked and ANSWERED already!! Literally just few posts above.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    If I get $1 for every time a person ask this question

Gotta love it when these people sign up for the site for the sole purpose of asking this question, as if asking for a release date is somehow going to make the hack come out faster, or give yourself knowledge of the exact day it will come out. This is, of course, despite the fact that you have, numerous times in the past, given release dates when you were fairly confident of when your work would be finished. My suggestion? Delay the hack release for one week per each time someone asks for a release date. Put this policy in your sig as well as state that it has happened every time someone asks for a release date for now on.

Asking for release dates doesn't seem to be against the rules anymore either. How unfortunate.

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • If I get $1 for every time a person ask this question

Gotta love it when these people sign up for the site for the sole purpose of asking this question, as if asking for a release date is somehow going to make the hack come out faster, or give yourself knowledge of the exact day it will come out. This is, of course, despite the fact that you have, numerous times in the past, given release dates when you were fairly confident of when your work would be finished. My suggestion? Delay the hack release for one week per each time someone asks for a release date. Put this policy in your sig as well as state that it has happened every time someone asks for a release date for now on.

Asking for release dates doesn't seem to be against the rules anymore either. How unfortunate.

LLLLMMMAAAOOOOO WHYYYYYYY? XD It'll never get released then! LOL It that should still be a rule. I wonder why they decided to get rid of it...

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • If I get $1 for every time a person ask this question

Yeah, it's really annoying how many hackrom threads are filled with people with 2 posts asking for release dates.
    And it's no longer against the rules? Shame. It should be.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2015
    I have some report: I can't use fly, when i try to use it to travel, the game freezing
    How can I continue in Delian Chapter? I finished League and attend to Orange Islands

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2018
    hey bro just say that the release date is for august and all the question for when is the release would shut up , then if wasnt finish by then either just postpone it another 3 month ;)

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • [QUOTE=vnpeaclullaby;8741270]I have some report: I can't use fly, when i try to use it to travel, the game freezing
    How can I continue in Delian Chapter? I finished League and attend to Orange Islands[/QUOTE]

Oh boy, another "bug report". Literally EVERYONE knows this! Please, just stop.

Also, Aethestode, I've been following this thread since the very beginning. My advice is to just close the thread and unlock it when you've finished the hack. Good luck with your life, Rockmanmegaman.

Years
  • By the way, is fairy Physical or special?

Edit: I'm about to enter saffron city but I feel my pokes are underleved, They're all around level 38.
    So where's the best place to grind? Go back to the Orange island thingy's I suppose? Ore are there any better spots?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2016
    Out of curiosity, how did the internship go? What was it for, exactly? I know its been eating up your time, and I've been kinda curious about it.

Reactions: Raj
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2015
    I really love thıs hack better than orıgınal games but ı cant buy anythıng at mart. I am out of balls and potıons etc. but when ı go to mart there ıs only questıon marks and they cost zero pokemoney. Does anyone knows why?

Back