• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2015
    So I haven't seen a question for it yet, in the underwater part where kyogre is, there is a cave with a wailord who gives you an egg. If you go all the way through the cave, there's a stone with words on it. what in the hell does that say because i've been stumped on it for a good 45 minutes haha?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2015
    Also, is there a gameshark code to get the venasaur mega stone and poliwrath mega stone? Both times i interacted with the person my bag was full, so i have neither mega stone and it's pretty frustrating

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Amazing Sprites!!!

New trainer sprites
    HEROES (note: inspired by serebii)
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

These are awesome... I really like Red's new pose. Is he going to have a new back pose?
    I also really like how Blue is a new sprite that I feel embodies his manga personality
    and Green is awesome too because of her new pose making her seem for free, playful, and in a way mischievous, personifying her.
    Very well done to you or whoever made these

EDIT: I also realized why I like Blue's new sprite. Its actually the clothes he wore in Adventures. I can't believe I didn't notice that sooner. Again Great Job

EDIT 2: Another realization with Green is that it looks more like her than an edit of Leaf. The problems with the old sprite I noticed were its seriousness and its darkness of hair, but this completely fixes it

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Also, is there a gameshark code to get the venasaur mega stone and poliwrath mega stone? Both times i interacted with the person my bag was full, so i have neither mega stone and it's pretty frustrating

Have you tried to put some items into your PC? Or do they not give the stone to you if you talk to them again?

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    These are awesome... I really like Red's new pose. Is he going to have a new back pose?
    I also really like how Blue is a new sprite that I feel embodies his manga personality
    and Green is awesome too because of her new pose making her seem for free, playful, and in a way mischievous, personifying her.
    Very well done to you or whoever made these

EDIT: I also realized why I like Blue's new sprite. Its actually the clothes he wore in Adventures. I can't believe I didn't notice that sooner. Again Great Job

EDIT 2: Another realization with Green is that it looks more like her than an edit of Leaf. The problems with the old sprite I noticed were its seriousness and its darkness of hair, but this completely fixes it

Don't give me the credit for those 3 sprite. Thanks Coronis from Serebii

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Have you tried to put some items into your PC? Or do they not give the stone to you if you talk to them again?

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2022
    will there be a mobile version or possible to play it on the gba version of android? one of the best hacks i have played nice work btw :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2015
    Yup. Neither of em work. I did however go back to my save, which happened to be at the red moon so I just speed ran through to get the poliwrath megastone which worked out fine. I can't talk to Mr. Fuji again, and as he "gave" me the stone, I can't go get it. It's irrellevant anyways though as I reached the end of the beta, but just for future reference you may want to fix this.

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Don't give me the credit for those 3 sprite. Thanks Coronis from Serebii

So that is what you meant from Serebii. I tried looking for the sprites and could not find them. Now I see them. Alright. I still like them xD

New trainer sprites
    Occult/Spirit

One problem I noticed. Blue is not wearing the same clothes as the normal sprite nor the manga in this possessed sprite.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2021
    i am new in this hack, but i serach rock smash everywhere and i cant find them? someone can help me?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Main Story Arc (Indigo League Arc)
    Red travel around Kanto to become champion
    A Plot - Becoming champion
    B Plot - Stopping Team Rocket
    Bonus Plot - Optional

Post Story Arc (Orange Archipelago Arc)
    Red travel to the Orange Archipelago to take part in the Orange Cup.
    A Plot - Orange Cup
    B Plot - Stopping Team Rocket
    C Plot - Porygon Storyline
    Bonus Plot - Optional

Flowerbud Village Arc (after Orange Archipelago Arc)
    Red traveled to Tarroco Island to help save the Island.
    Plot - There's really no main plot, but there are 11 characters, and they each have their own storyline. Basically you play match maker and pair them up, and complete their heart events.
    Spoiler:

Mirage Tower Arc (after Orange Archipelago Arc)
    Red enter Mirage Tower to face an unknown being.
    A Plot - Six Sages and Hoopa

Final Arc (after Orange Archipelago Arc)
    Red faces Bruno of Elite Four.

i am new in this hack, but i serach rock smash everywhere and i cant find them? someone can help me?

You get it as part of the storyline in Viridian City Gym after you saved Yellow in Viridian Forest (another main event)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2016
    Hey bro I have two glitches in my game no shiny pokemon and on top of silph co when green gives you the primal roots it doesn't say obtained Primal Roots and its not in the bag when I talk to green again she says you lost the Primal Roots? Tsk Tsk... I usually won't do this but I'm not going to die here today! Here take another one and nothing happens this is a really vital glitch.

Back