• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    Im sorry for the noob question. I am playing the hack (and loving it). I started the new beta and just wanted to ask at wich lvl/event bulbasaur evolves? I have to say it is the best hack i have ever played so far! Again sorry for the noob question.

megaman d

novice scripter
    Years
  • Most interesting hack ever and the script is great but i can't patch my previous fire red rom in which I am at navel rock. Whenever i patch the game gets corrupted it's good think that i made a backup for that file. Any idea cause i don't want to start from the starting.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    Where can i get solar ribbon? It's not in celadon shop anymore and not found in game until diglett cave.
    Ty for answer first reply sorry bro

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    I am sorry to spam this question again. But my bulbasaur wont evolve it is now at lvl 24? Again sorry for the nooby spam but does it evolve at a certain part of the story or am i doing something wrong here (just finished the lavander town quest)? Can anybody help me please?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I haven't played the game yet but I downloaded it and it's in my queue. I want to say thank you though, because by reading a few recent comments, I see how much you care and how much effort you put forth for this, even when you get terrible people trying to crawl up your ass and kill your feelings from the inside. I tried hacking before and it was too much time and effort for me to handle with my college schedule, so I really thank you. The game looks stunning and I can't wait to play it.

Glitch at top at Lavender Town, you'll unable move if you go in here, (sorry for my bad English)

The game FREEZES when walking into this tile, before interacting with mew in the forest. Playing from gba4ios
    View attachment 76370

Thanks. I'll fix those at the end of this week.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    If you talk to this fossil, its game over for you. Pewter Museum second floor. If you haven't saved in a long time its annoying to have to start over.
    Just posting to inform :)
    View attachment 76373

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2020
    So i have a question. Did you put the fly hm before becoming champion or is it still in the bonus?

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2021
    Hey there. First of all, I'd like to thank you for putting so much effort into the game. This is probably the best rom hack I've played so far, and this last patch is simply amazing. I've got a question tough. Just got my spike badge and unlocked the ship to route 9 (the sirens one), and I can't seem to find where to go to proceed in the story. If someone could help me here, I'd be really glad. Thank you

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2024
    Just finished playing the latest beta. Can't wait for the next, and can't wait to get more Pokemon Green Adventure and Blue Adventure either. They're the best hacks I've played, and I can't even imagine the work these things must have taken.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2018
    So far this hack is very funny addictive and cool.I only need lucky egg location.All the buggs are not a big deal point is dex map must be fixed.If this hack has all pokemon 1-4 + then i am cathing them all but no dex so far hope you fix it.Awesome work and dialogues !!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2021
    Aethestode, we have problem to continue the save from beta 9.1. This problem comes from naming of the game. The beta 9.1 was called POKEMON FIREBPRED1 and the final beta is called POKEMON FIREADRED1. Would be great if you get fix it cause I'm couldn't.

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Aethestode, we have problem to continue the save from beta 9.1. This problem comes from naming of the game. The beta 9.1 was called POKEMON FIREBPRED1 and the final beta is called POKEMON FIREADRED1. Would be great if you get fix it cause I'm couldn't.

Beta 10 is pretty much a different make of the game, so you cannot continue from the old save, esp since maps have been changed.

Just finished playing the latest beta. Can't wait for the next, and can't wait to get more Pokemon Green Adventure and Blue Adventure either. They're the best hacks I've played, and I can't even imagine the work these things must have taken.

He cancelled Green and Blue a while ago.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2016
    Where do you find the bulbasaur because it won't let me go past pewter city and I've checked everywhere

Back