• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • This hack is bullmuk, i cant continue on beta 10c says "save file has been deleted" psyduck you, i dont want to start 3 RD time new game.

Seriously do you even research ??? This has been answered for so many times dude..
    Just remove all your previous saves and main ROM and only keep that 128kb File with whatever name you gave it. Download and patch the new UPS Beta 10c file with a clean FireRed ROM and rename that patched file with exactly the same file which you saved from in game save. Reset and Play the save where you left off.. I recommend saving inside Pokemon Centers though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2015
    very good hack, I wanted to ask one thing.The level of evolution is not correct in some Pokémon, is your thing or is a bug that you have to fix?

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2016
    After you beat mssing no there will be a cutscene that the orange cup will start two weeks i was spawned at valencia city in the lab when ever i get out of the room the cutscene will repeat and repeat

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Is there a list of what has changed in Beta 10c? The game still ends after you fight Bruno I assume?

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2016
    Weird glitch i have found in beta c. When i came to pokemon center in Valencia Island, Gary talks to a boy that he beat and says to Red that Orange Cup starts in two weeks. In prof. Ivy's lab she tells me about things i have done earlier.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2015
    Is that I saw that in beta versions of previous betas the bulbasaur if it evolves into ivysaur at 16. that this changed for you?

megaman d

novice scripter
    Years
  • oh man you are the great. I would love to see the work of yours ahead. Hope you achieve great heights in life.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2020
    I have obtained Dive but I dont know how to use it outside battle. Does someone know how to use it? and What to do after beat Jessie and James at small island in Vermilion city?

Back