• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

PkMn Trainer Grëy1

Pokédex Holder
Years
  • Sorry, if this has been posted before. But I can't find bulbasaur in beta 10c even after getting cubone and I know for sure I patched with a clean 1.0 rom. I roamed around the forest and town for quite abit and no bulbasaur cutscene triggers like the older version, of course I might have overlooked something and help would be VERY appreciated.

Pangez

Pangez
    Years
  • Sorry, if this has been posted before. But I can't find bulbasaur in beta 10c even after getting cubone and I know for sure I patched with a clean 1.0 rom. I roamed around the forest and town for quite abit and no bulbasaur cutscene triggers like the older version, of course I might have overlooked something and help would be VERY appreciated.

Did you go to viridian city yet? if not it is in the gym there. atleast it was in 10B.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    what's new in the beta 10c ? i can continue my progress of 10B? i finish the orange league,is there anything else in the new beta? please answer me, i don't want re-star all again

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2018
    since you added 1-4 generations why dont you make the whole pokedex.Maybe finish the some pokemon from other gen added or kind of remove them i feel incomplete.But just saying dont take it as something that bothers me.Its fine anyway

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I have obtained Dive but I dont know how to use it outside battle. Does someone know how to use it? and What to do after beat Jessie and James at small island in Vermilion city?

If you ever struggle with using a HM, the best thing to do is to go to the Pokémon page, select the Pokémon and use the HM that way, just like in the very first gen.

what's new in the beta 10c ? i can continue my progress of 10B? i finish the orange league,is there anything else in the new beta? please answer me, i don't want re-star all again

I believe 10c is just glitch fixes, as opposed to adding new things in.

Alright, I'm somewhat stuck now. I have no clue on where to go after Trovita Island.

If I surf from Valencia to the left and pass the stones that are closest to each other just befor hitting the little sand island I get 'portet' into the the upper floor of the pokemon center and my model is changed to Delia. I gain full control and the nurse joy guarding the entrance to the OP-room has Prof. Ivy's text. When I'm leaving the center and try to surf I switch back to Red's model. Once I hit land again I'm Delia again and after I had a fight with a trainer I somehow changed to a person with gray hair (?!)... so yeah <.<

Edit: also I wanted to ask where I can find Ice Island so the Jinx and Santa are free from those racist cops~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Love the final beta aethestode, great work even with the problems :)
    Are you gonna include more info about the branch evo's? You stated them but you didn't say anything about their requirements. Maybe some of the other users on this topic found some of them? For example Kangaskid evolved at level 20 into Kanghaskan for me. Anyone else has some other info about Shelldar for example? :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2020
    If you ever struggle with using a HM, the best thing to do is to go to the Pokémon page, select the Pokémon and use the HM that way, just like in the very first gen.

I've stuck after I beat Jessie and James for Vaporeon Abduction. What should I do?

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2015
    Hi

Can anyone help. In Orange Islands, Just defeated the Crystal Onix, now unsure where to go? whats next after this?

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    this game is missing one thing

i've no idea how to evolve eevee into espeon

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    hey

I've been playing this game for some time and i think i found a major bug in the last beta.
    When you go to the city for the prince and princess festival, i just CAN'T FIGHT BILL, when i talk to him, he just says " i want to be with daisy " or something like that, is there any way past this because the judge says that i win but the game won't progress.

Back