• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015
    my old save works fine on beta 11... just finished Hamlin arc and Mirage Island.
    I've activated the Darkrai event but I'm not sure what to do after talking to the kid with nightmares.

Got Orre ticket (Orre island isn't done yet)
    Got Aurora ticket from yellow (I'm guessing birth island isn't done yet either)

I've talked to Ivy which started the Hoenn event (I guess, still not sure how to get there)

EDIT: turns out I have the blue and red orb in my bag already probably from the previous beta..its been a while so i dont remember how i got them

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2016
    Hi i'm new here and i've been playing (currently finished with Erika's gym) and i wondered why TM09 instead of TM19 as reward for her gym

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    my old save works fine on beta 11... just finished Hamlin arc and Mirage Island.
    I've activated the Darkrai event but I'm not sure what to do after talking to the kid with nightmares.

Got Orre ticket (Orre island isn't done yet)
    Got Aurora ticket from yellow (I'm guessing birth island isn't done yet either)

I've talked to Ivy which started the Hoenn event (I guess, still not sure how to get there)

EDIT: turns out I have the blue and red orb in my bag already probably from the previous beta..its been a while so i dont remember how i got them

a) Read the glitch list
    b) I never said the save file won't work. The reason for starting a new game because the game uses different flag, so you'll miss out on several events.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2015
    Can someone tell me if I can catch that swampert in Ceruelan City?
    I played Beta 9 and now Beta 11, but Swampert did never return in Beta 9.

I hope you can help me

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    Can someone tell me if I can catch that swampert in Ceruelan City?
    I played Beta 9 and now Beta 11, but Swampert did never return in Beta 9.

I hope you can help me
    yes, you can. it is due to your choice: pokemon is evil or not. choose no if you want to catch it

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2020
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3dscNEOMc5gX1p0VGttcWlkNUU/view?usp=docslist_api
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

So this is what happens on every 11 patch you posted when i step into johto. i patched beta 11b with two different patchers and it still happens

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2020
    Ok now I'm really confused. I went around the kanto region and went into the blimp again after getting tje mirage pass from to check if that area works and now The captain is tellig me there's not enough fuel for every area except kanto and orange archilelago.
    If someone has a solution, please reply

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2016
    IMO the reward TM after beating Erika should be TM19 since there is already a TM09 in Route 8 in the white fence area needing Cut
    Also u should add the Name Rater back in Lavender Town since we got both Move Deleter and Move Reminder in game

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    u can see the ****ing map in the ****ing pokemon centre but its useless anyway.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Hello i'm new to forums in general i wanted to thank the creator from this hack for the work he did because it's awesome ! Just wondering what should i do in Celadon city just after being given back the two badges i'm stuck .... Anyways sorry for bad english or if i couldnt understand what the game said : I'm french so my skills are not good ...

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2020
    You can read, right? If you could, then could you please use that ability and read the GLITCH LIST before posting something like this???

Oh, I can read. Quite well in fact. And I WOULD read the glitch list if I KNEW where the link was. So could you please send me a link to it, so that I could use my ability to read on it, without giving a condescending remark just for asking a question because I am new to this forum.
    Thank you in advance.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Controversial Chapter is possible to capture the jinx black? or there is only a modern version of catchable jynx?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Oh, I can read. Quite well in fact. And I WOULD read the glitch list if I KNEW where the link was. So could you please send me a link to it, so that I could use my ability to read on it, without giving a condescending remark just for asking a question because I am new to this forum.
    Thank you in advance.

It's in the main post

And Castor23, I don't think so, but wait for Aethestode's confirmation

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Thank you in advance.

a) It's literally in the main page (it's literally 2 heading above DOWNLOAD).
    b) Under the download link, I literally said read the Glitch list first.

Instead of posting dumb and entitled posts, why don't you actually look at the main thread. It's honestly NOT that difficult. I spent almost 3 years working on this hack without getting anything in return. The least YOU can do is at least read the GLITCHES when I clearly stated to read it.

Being new to the forum is no excuse either. I'm sure being new to the forum doesn't in anyway handicap you from reading "[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Please make sure you read the glitch report." [/FONT][/FONT] under the freaking download link.

Last edited:
    Back