• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Link cables? Damn, that's old...
    Download beta 11d. However, you'll have to start a new save

Well, just found another one. In Slateport, if you choose to buy the super rare pokémon from the old man, the game freezes

Last edited by a moderator:

MacX

Shiny Hunter and Clay Sculptor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2015
    Link cables? Damn, that's old...
    Download beta 11d. However, you'll have to start a new save

Well, just found another one. In Slateport, if you choose to buy the super rare pokémon from the old man, the game freezes

Actually give it a few minutes and sometimes it unfreezes. Its a Magikrap tho.

ALSO Now when I try to fuse to Venustoise, it says 'you need Recipe 3"...which I have. In my Key items. *groan*. Actually now all the recipes that was left in the Key Item bag, Fuse Recipe 1, 2, and 3 all give the same message. #ForeverCursedNoVenustoise

Last edited:
    Years
  • One does not simply believe how long this game is. BTW, a find a little glitch ; one sevii island one, that swimmer who told you a girl taught his pokemons the ultimate moves... well his mothim and meganium are fine, but feraligatr and typhlosion are at level 0

Years
  • BTW, i really do love this hack, but too many pokemons have that bulbasaur or unown growl. I really would fix that.

Eragon123973

Rayquazaman
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2020
    Do you have to do anything special to have the ship tickets show up in vermilion poke mart. They are not showing up for me. Or do i have to complete orange archepelo first

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2016
    In Cresselia event i have beat the occult and Cresselia gave me a lunar wing but i can interact with the water fighting with the occult multiple times and the event doesnt continue.

Other thing is about Bill on Sevii Islands. When You talk to him first time on Sevii, he will be standing on the island and You will not be able to interact with him. Other words cant begin swordsof justice event.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2016
    Upstairs pokecenter in Valencia in operation room talking with nurse joy on the right gamę will freeze

Butwal Island. In pokemarkt guy in green gives a parcel to get a bike. After that begins a scene with porygon and team rocket trio.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, a question. With the help of azurile13, I'm able to increase the pocket size for both Key Item and Normal Item (sacrificing a bit of berries bag size, but as you notice it doesn't really matter since there isn't much berries within the game). Doing so, however, break saves. Therefore, Beta 12 would require you to start all over again.

^Therefore, should I bother increasing the bag size or not?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    Okay, a question. With the help of azurile13, I'm able to increase the pocket size for both Key Item and Normal Item (sacrificing a bit of berries bag size, but as you notice it doesn't really matter since there isn't much berries within the game). Doing so, however, break saves. Therefore, Beta 12 would require you to start all over again.

is there a way to put key items on pc storage.
    And my key items didnt fill up.
    I dont wanna start all over.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2017
    I think most of us would rather stick to having a smaller bag space than having to start all over again just because of the bag storage.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2016
    Well it is beta and all replaying is just one of the "perks"
    But yeah it is pretty annoying to those who's been so far up in the stories
    Just do what you think is best Aethestode

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    Mega pikachu still doesnt have a special abilliy.
    since key items have been reduced u should avoid increasing key item storage.
    since a lot of people have gotten far of this game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2017

I think you should do it. Even if we have to restart than, every tiny bit like this make the game just more complete.

megaman d

novice scripter
    Years
  • lol i can't bare to complete it again as i don't wanna master it anyways the bag doesn't affects me so i don't care but i wouldn't like to start again so i think i am against extra bag items..
    anyways where can i get fire,ice and thunder punch? i would like to teach em' to alakazam and where can i get earthquake as a ground type move always comes handy

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, so apparently Beta 11D is way more buggier than 11C. I'm going to release a quick fix patch tonight. Sry guys.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    In Cresselia event i have beat the occult and Cresselia gave me a lunar wing but i can interact with the water fighting with the occult multiple times and the event doesnt continue.

Other thing is about Bill on Sevii Islands. When You talk to him first time on Sevii, he will be standing on the island and You will not be able to interact with him. Other words cant begin swordsof justice event.

the cresellia event ur talking about is it in southern island I cant seem to find cresellia at night.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Beta 11E is released. If you're playing from Beta 11, you can continue from previous savefile.

==Changelog for Beta 11e==
    - - Fixed salemans gltich in Hoenn Region
    - fixed the fusion recipe glitches (need testing)
    - Fixed the nurse npc in Valencia Island PC
    - Fixed the glitch where Bill sprite won't dissapear in Sevii Island 8
    - Fixed several error flags that caused Regi to respawn.
    - Fixed the error flags that prevented you from completing Darkrai's event.
    - Fixed the trainer near Ultima's house.
    - Fixed the glitch where you figth an occult trainer instead of cresselia.
    - Fixed the glitch where Lugia is still evolving into Shadow Lugia via Blue Orb
    - Fixed the text error for Parcel.

Note: If you are trying to complete Darkrai Chapter, you'll need to talk to Occult Mina in the Pokemon centre again.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2016
    PLEASE HELP ME .....
    AFTER PORYGON Z EVENT IN UNDERWORLD I CAN NOT CONTINUES TO NEXT EVENT BECAUSE AFTER I DEFETED "EROR PORYGON" AND THEN OUT FROM POKEMON CENTER AND COME IN TO LAB PROFESSORE LYV NOT COME TO ME SHE IS STAY BESIDE STARTER POKEMON TABLE. PLEASE HELP ME HOW YO FIX THIS :'( ....

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    Beta 11E is released. If you're playing from Beta 11, you can continue from previous savefile.

==Changelog for Beta 11e==
    - - Fixed salemans gltich in Hoenn Region
    - fixed the fusion recipe glitches (need testing)
    - Fixed the nurse npc in Valencia Island PC
    - Fixed the glitch where Bill sprite won't dissapear in Sevii Island 8
    - Fixed several error flags that caused Regi to respawn.
    - Fixed the error flags that prevented you from completing Darkrai's event.
    - Fixed the trainer near Ultima's house.
    - Fixed the glitch where you figth an occult trainer instead of cresselia.
    - Fixed the glitch where Lugia is still evolving into Shadow Lugia via Blue Orb
    - Fixed the text error for Parcel.

Note: If you are trying to complete Darkrai Chapter, you'll need to talk to Occult Mina in the Pokemon centre again.

ok in darkrai event i went to the kids house and caught a drowzee and talked the kid,parent,mina nothing happens.

and i cant seem to find cresellia in lunar summit at night.
    also the lati@s.

Back