• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • I'm currently overhauling the e♥tire game. New features in Beta 12.

- New Titlescreen
    4ix98l6.png

- New battle Hub
    - Actual working mega evolution (that occurs in batte, see previous post of mega testing)
    - All GEN V pokemon
    - Can carry more items in Normal and Key Item bag now.
    - Day care system

These changes will be in Beta 12. (NOTE: This does not mean Beta 12 would release anytime soon).
    All GEN V Pkms & real Mega Evo, you're making my dream ♥♥

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    Does everyone get a shiny gyrados chasing after team rocket? If no i feel quite lucky.

Bleached Solar

Rock Solid
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2016
    Hello! First of all i wanted to say congrats on your hack! It's really awesome and addictive! You have my gratidute on that! Second i wanted to ask what do i have to do after that event in Celadon city with that old man at the left down corner of the city..You pass the night there to avoid the storm then another guy enters he gives you the master ball and bla bla.What do i have to do now?The old guy left to buy some groceries..I am kinda stuck..

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    I am clueless :/ again lol where do i go after taking the pokemon from professor ivy plz notice that i have defeated the 2nd mewtwo and have also encoutered mew just north of the cave of origin.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2019
    Playing 11E. Haven't encountered Bill yet. Where is bill? finished the viridian city gym, defeated giovanni

Years
  • Hello! First of all i wanted to say congrats on your hack! It's really awesome and addictive! You have my gratidute on that! Second i wanted to ask what do i have to do after that event in Celadon city with that old man at the left down corner of the city..You pass the night there to avoid the storm then another guy enters he gives you the master ball and bla bla.What do i have to do now?The old guy left to buy some groceries..I am kinda stuck..
    Go to Graveyard at Lavender Town and find his wife Tombstone, then comeback his house, finally after you get HM06, come again and complete this arc, sorry for my bad English

Bleached Solar

Rock Solid
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2016
    Go to Graveyard at Lavender Town and find his wife Tombstone, then comeback his house, finally after you get HM06, come again and complete this arc, sorry for my bad English
    I did that with the tombstone! Now all it says when i speak to the tombstone is : A tombstone! I mean i dont know where to go next! I am running around kanto doing nothing! I need help

Years
  • I am clueless :/ again lol where do i go after taking the pokemon from professor ivy plz notice that i have defeated the 2nd mewtwo and have also encoutered mew just north of the cave of origin.
    Head West of Valencia Island and continue your adventure :D

Years
  • I did that with the tombstone! Now all it says when i speak to the tombstone is : A tombstone! I mean i dont know where to go next! I am running around kanto doing nothing! I need help
    humph.....I think you missing this: Go to PC at Celadon City and call to OAK Pro

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2016
    2) About Bill's call, go to Cerulean Cave.. remember? ... the #150 and one of the strongest Pokemons from Gen. I? ...

Im at this point to and the cave is empty sins i went there just as i came to Cinnabar Island and meet Blaine, did i bug the event or is there something more to the cave than just enter find mewtwo and go back out?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I sincerely hope that aethestode you make beta 12 compatible with beta 11 saves.

That won't be happening.

Hello! First of all i wanted to say congrats on your hack! It's really awesome and addictive! You have my gratidute on that! Second i wanted to ask what do i have to do after that event in Celadon city with that old man at the left down corner of the city..You pass the night there to avoid the storm then another guy enters he gives you the master ball and bla bla.What do i have to do now?The old guy left to buy some groceries..I am kinda stuck..

That's why you need to read the dialogues.
    After he went to buy some groceries, you need to use Rock Smash in the rock at his house.
    (Note: You'll get Rock Smash before going to Viridian's Gym, after saving Yellow)

I am clueless :/ again lol where do i go after taking the pokemon from professor ivy plz notice that i have defeated the 2nd mewtwo and have also encoutered mew just north of the cave of origin.

Go all to the left and then all to the North ._.

Playing 11E. Haven't encountered Bill yet. Where is bill? finished the viridian city gym, defeated giovanni

If you defeated Giovanni already, go to the Indigo Plateau.

Im at this point to and the cave is empty sins i went there just as i came to Cinnabar Island and meet Blaine, did i bug the event or is there something more to the cave than just enter find mewtwo and go back out?

If you triggered the cutscene where Mewtwo kicks you out of the cave and Blaine comes to save you, go to the left and then to the North.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    You need to read the dialogs in this rom hack I think thats the main problem. Just 1 tip Don't Fast Forward In The Cutscenes.

Back