• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    Maybe i found a bug when gary/rival 1 tells you that orange league is in plummel/pumello (dont really remember)island and then red is shown talking to green where green tells she will be going to the naomi region after that i end up in professor ivys labs door (inside) but when i exit the same set of dialogues again start playing and now i cant leave the lab because i am always being sent there.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I want to report there bug:
    1. Blue Orb can buy at Mandarin Island with 0$
    2. When I caught Relicanth at Route 8, it holding an Red Orb

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2015
    Can someone tell me where I can find the legendary golems? I always find caves but there are no Pkmn's inside. Theirs always a stone I cannot read, but no golem haha

Years
  • Can someone tell me where I can find the legendary golems? I always find caves but there are no Pkmn's inside. Theirs always a stone I cannot read, but no golem haha
    You need translate that code, try Google search "Pokemon Braille translate"

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    btw will you change the battle backgrounds in the future or incorporate pokemon/trainer animations?

Battle background will be changed. No for animations lol.

making own pokedex entry is not easy and would take lot of work and time. I salute you for that dedication. does this include pokedex entry for sarapi etc?

about "You can either pick Red Chapter Cloths or FireRed Cloths" why not include the team rocket cloth too since in the story you took it away form a grunt :) maybe a team magma team aqua team plasma uniform too? just suggesting

Its ok to restart always from the start when new beta is released because your updates are really worth it. We love your work. :) :t222::15:

Yes for first question
    Yes for 2nd question (if I know how to add running animation.

Can you add the pokemon that can walk with you? I know theres so many npc and rivals and stuff but I feel its kinda lonely. XD

Lol, I wish, but I'm not that skilled. I don't think anyone is able to do it yet.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2015
    Ahhh now I understand. Thx man haha
    But it will be a long time until I will find ah ****ing relicanth :D

Ttar0914

Years
  • iBH4SeL.png
    iBH4SeL.png
    aCi4kif.png
    5v8mdmP.png
    h4yMprf.png

Just going through the game polishing some stuffs. I've revamped all the pokemon sprite (notice Bulbasaur and Ekans has their Gen 4 sprites). I've also fixed up the Pokemon Icon for the newer Pokemon. In addition, new pokemon now have their own Pokedex entry (they're not Rattata anymore!)

Mugshot will display when fighting important trainers.

Note: Also added a feature where you can change your own cloths (You can either pick Red Chapter Cloths or FireRed Cloths).

Yeah, sure. I'll do that.

Good news! It won't be compatible! Isn't that news just fantastic!?
    Nah, sorry. I can't help it. The draw backs of implementing a lot of new features in is that the new features will break the original save file. Basically forcing you to restart.

To be honest, that's actually a good thing since I can now enlarge the bag size, add real mega evolution and primal reversion, expand Trainer flags (so you can actually fight trainers in other region), etc.

Oh my god, that's amazing! So many new features, that's some real awesomeness!
    So, are the Pokemon sprites getting an overhaul into Gen IV style as well?

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2017
    iBH4SeL.png
    iBH4SeL.png
    aCi4kif.png
    5v8mdmP.png
    h4yMprf.png

Just going through the game polishing some stuffs. I've revamped all the pokemon sprite (notice Bulbasaur and Ekans has their Gen 4 sprites). I've also fixed up the Pokemon Icon for the newer Pokemon. In addition, new pokemon now have their own Pokedex entry (they're not Rattata anymore!)

Note: Also added a feature where you can change your own cloths (You can either pick Red Chapter Cloths or FireRed Cloths).

Nah, sorry. I can't help it. The draw backs of implementing a lot of new features in is that the new features will break the original save file. Basically forcing you to restart.

To be honest, that's actually a good thing since I can now enlarge the bag size, add real mega evolution and primal reversion, expand Trainer flags (so you can actually fight trainers in other region), etc.

There is a typo error in turtwig descpription.. It should be "tiny leaf" not "ting leaf"
    just pointing....

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    Before challenging the Gym, you're supposed to go to Cerulean Cave after the Silph chapter. After the Mewtwo event, you go to Viridian forest to save Yellow and then you challenge the Gym.
    imgur.com/fpxuSs1
    i am stuck here. i think bill comes and talk to us but nothing.

Ttar0914

Years
  • fpxuSs1.jpg

i am stuck here. i think bill comes and talk to us but nothing.
    Hmm, can you tell us the exact steps you've made from the end of the Zapmolucno Arc until where you are now?
    Also, please don't forget the
    Code:
    [IMG][/IMG]
    tags, when adding a screenshot, they are very important. It's easier for everyone to see it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    Hmm, can you tell us the exact steps you've made from the end of the Zapmolucno Arc until where you are now?
    Also, please don't forget the
    Code:
    [IMG][/IMG]
    tags, when adding a screenshot, they are very important. It's easier for everyone to see it.
    i dont know how to tell the exact steps. but i did every thing after the zappmolucno arc,
    and one more thing when we have to get the eevee, bill wasn't there.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2015
    hello people @@' can i get help :'( ?

after the indingo league -' i should go to some island i went to it ^ and u found some black thing when i talked with him he says you should find the ... wing @' i forgot tthe full name ... can you help me ? what should i do now ? i talked to blue but he says he's helping his gramps @'

and also Cresselia event @' when can i start it ?? please help :) ty

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2018
    remember to normal save before fighting bruno, coz i forgot to save and have to redo from catching entei. sigh~

Ttar0914

Years
  • hello people @@' can i get help :'( ?

after the indingo league -' i should go to some island i went to it ^ and u found some black thing when i talked with him he says you should find the ... wing @' i forgot tthe full name ... can you help me ? what should i do now ? i talked to blue but he says he's helping his gramps @'

and also Cresselia event @' when can i start it ?? please help :) ty

Well, I'm pretty sure, it's after the Orange Cup and not after the Indigo League. Also, Blue tells you to go with him to Hamlim Island as Carly wanted to. And I guess, that black hole should actually be a tablet, which states, that you need to have the Clipped Wings, to let the Pokemon appear.

As for the Cresselia event: In order to get into the Lunar Forest, you need to go to Golden Island which is the home of the Nuyan tribe. Take the magical water from there and get to Southern Island and give it to the woman that is blocking your way, so that she can get pregnant. As for later progress: I don't know either, because Cresselia didn't appear in the forest at night.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    iBH4SeL.png
    iBH4SeL.png
    aCi4kif.png
    5v8mdmP.png
    h4yMprf.png

Awesome! Too bad we won't be able to continue our current save files, but at least it's for a good cause

Also, I came across 3 bugs

The first one is on the Green Ranch, in Tarroco Island. The time will come when Gray asks you for Mulch. If you give it to him, you end up stuck in a water route, with Fly being the only way to escape from there. It was already like this on beta 10

The second is on Tangerine Island. You don't need to talk to the derps in Flowerbud Village to trigger the Herp Derp event. You just have to enter the cave. If you correctly trigger the event after finishing it in the cave, it will start again (the derps will be in the cave and you'll fight them) but there will be no final cutscene as they will stay there and the game crashes if you try to talk to them

As for the last one, it's probably on the Sevii Islands
    I don't know how, but I ended up with 36 lv 80 pokémon. As you can see in the print below, they're all Pidgeots, Blastoises, Moltres, Grovyles and Sceptiles, all supposedly captured in the Sevii Islands, where I didn't catch a single Pokémon

Also, just one question. Now with the correct Mega Evolution method, which one's gonna be MegaPoliwrath's ability? Drizzle or Swift Swim? I already got the both of them in different saves

seQycnU.png

Back