• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Actually, the transparent text box resembles Red's thoughts. A cool feature in my opinion.
    IMO, the transparency needs to be reduced a bit, because it's a bit hard to read the text.

Do you know if you can change the text box boarder? That was one of my faviourite features that got discontinued in Gen 5. :/

Years
  • IGypjfN.png
    NeUAjTX.png
    yqBv9rD.png
    6ilCD8O.png
    OYOBoHE.png
    ZgSSxmq.png
    MigO6g0.png
    BcWu2F2.png
    hjPdL9N.png
    vRNdRNA.png

Simply amazing

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2016
    hey, anyone know where to get the pikachuY and all the other unique and shadow pokemon ?

and is next beta 12 or another 11 ? cuz i am thinking of re-playing ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2019
    I have two doubts.

1. I arrived to mirage island and outside the tower there is a pokeball. Why can't I catch it?

2. The woman at the day care says that is closed. We can't breed in this beta?

Thank you

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    When you expand the PC Storage capacity, will you add enough for 1 of each Pokémon and form (excluding Legendaries' forms) or just make it go to 720 total spaces?

Years
  • Hi Aethestode ! :)
    I really enjoy your hack !! I've finished it 30 minutes ago and now I am already impatient to see the continuation !
    You really make an extraordinary work (even if there is a lot of bugs)

I don't know which bugs were already reported, but there are some that I spotted :
    - in battle, a lot of trainers are called "Rival Blue" when they use an item or when they send a Pokémon but they're called by their real name at the end of the battle
    - when we are attacked in the Mt Moon with Misty, if we lose the fight, we're teleported back at Pokemon Center but game considers that we won (we can't battle again and the scenario continues)
    - there is an island in Orange Archipelago where when we Surf, we're attacked by random Sunfloras (Lv.0 to 99). I'm not sure but I think this is Butwal Island (I'll check this)
    - I don't know how I have him, but I have a Bad Egg in one of my storage boxes
    - when our opponent uses Toxic Spikes and we send a Poison-type Pokemon, there is a small Grunt script which appears in red and says something like "Hmm ..."
    - Rock-type moves are super effective on Aerodactyl
    - there are places where Dive don't work (I don't know if it is because you haven't made it yet or if there is a bug)
    There are some more but I don't remember them for now.

Now, the best part of this message : what I really like in your game !!
    - most important : the scenario ! I didn't read the manga, but I really enjoy your game
    - special pokemon like Pink Rhyhorn or Crystal Onix
    - mega pokemon
    - all your "derp-scripts" made me laugh
    - the difficulty a little higher than in the license
    - some shinies on the roads

And what I don't like :
    - we don't need to earn this much money, i was always at 99,999
    - three consecutive fights (Orange Archipelago League), why not, but without being healed it's a bit sadistic

But, one more time, your game is amazing ! I hope that you'll continue :)
    Oh, and sorry if I don't speak perfectly English → I'm French :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Hi Aethestode ! :)
    I really enjoy your hack !! I've finished it 30 minutes ago and now I am already impatient to see the continuation !
    You really make an extraordinary work (even if there is a lot of bugs)

I don't know which bugs were already reported, but there are some that I spotted :
    - in battle, a lot of trainers are called "Rival Blue" when they use an item or when they send a Pokémon but they're called by their real name at the end of the battle
    - when we are attacked in the Mt Moon with Misty, if we lose the fight, we're teleported back at Pokemon Center but game considers that we won (we can't battle again and the scenario continues)
    - there is an island in Orange Archipelago where when we Surf, we're attacked by random Sunfloras (Lv.0 to 99). I'm not sure but I think this is Butwal Island (I'll check this)
    - I don't know how I have him, but I have a Bad Egg in one of my storage boxes
    - when our opponent uses Toxic Spikes and we send a Poison-type Pokemon, there is a small Grunt script which appears in red and says something like "Hmm ..."
    - Rock-type moves are super effective on Aerodactyl
    - there are places where Dive don't work (I don't know if it is because you haven't made it yet or if there is a bug)
    There are some more but I don't remember them for now.

Now, the best part of this message : what I really like in your game !!
    - most important : the scenario ! I didn't read the manga, but I really enjoy your game
    - special pokemon like Pink Rhyhorn or Crystal Onix
    - mega pokemon
    - all your "derp-scripts" made me laugh
    - the difficulty a little higher than in the license
    - some shinies on the roads

And what I don't like :
    - we don't need to earn this much money, i was always at 99,999
    - three consecutive fights (Orange Archipelago League), why not, but without being healed it's a bit sadistic

But, one more time, your game is amazing ! I hope that you'll continue :)
    Oh, and sorry if I don't speak perfectly English → I'm French :)

Well you will like the game even more once the beta 12 is complete. :)
    Why not hunt some legendaries? Volcanion and the others.

Back