• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2016
    How do I get back from Mikan Island to where the story started in the Orange Archipelago. The map doesn't work and I can't use fly. So please help!!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2016
    Hey, im having a lot of fun playing this game, but Im frozen where Im about to enter the indigo plateau, I already tried the phone thing that was said earlier in the thread, I spoke to Bill beforehand. After the green cutscene, I go to walk in and my character turns around and the game just freezes, can't move or pause or nothing, but the music plays and I see the other characters still moving.

BUMP

Can someone help please?

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2017
    will you be adding a sprite for Snorlax during cut-scenes because he is on of reds Pokemon in the manga

nvm

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2022
    Hey guys, I have a little problem. I have 2 badges for the Orange League. I did the Nyan Tribe event and the Phantump event too, I even rescued my rival. Now, what should I do? I tried to look around but I can't find any new route to go or path to follow. Can anyone please help me?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2016
    Will online play(battle/trading) ever be implemented? I would guess that it would take a bit more programming to do than what's currently being done for this hack but it would be really cool to have.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2017
    where do i go to name pokemon?

how do you nickname your pokemon because i just got aerodactyl and i cant nickname him

Ttar0914

Years
  • What pokemon is inside the egg that is given to you by Wailord?

What Pokémon egg could a WAILORD possibly give you? *face palm*

where do i go to name pokemon?

how do you nickname your pokemon because i just got aerodactyl and i cant nickname him

I guess there's a name rater in Lavender Town. If not, there's one at Valencia Island.

I have 3 slots empy

Did you try interacting with Sabrina or Saur?

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    guy I love you ....

I was only talking to the birds and allies

I'm pretty sure in the game, Blue or Green tells you to talk to Sabrina to start the battle, and they say she is behind the bird. I'm pretty sure it was directly stated. So, from this take a lesson: Do not speed past dialogue.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2017
    Dear Aethestode, I know you are busy with life, but will we be able to evolve Evee to Espeon/Umbreon any time soon?
    Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2017
    You are able to evolve Eevee into Espeon during daytime with max happiness, same goes for Umbreon, but during nighttime.

Thank you, is there any way to check happiness level?
    I just got Evee, gave him all the proteins, walked and went to the chick that "makes him happier" for 5000$ in Celadon city and leveled up 1 time.
    Any thoughts?

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    On Kinnow Island, I left the Pokemon Center with all the pokemon in my PC normal. I traveled north, picked up the squirtle that was standing there and went to deposit it back in my PC. When I booted up the PC, I found that my Kyogre had turned into a Bad Egg. Why did this happen/is there a way to get my Kyogre back?

Back