• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2016
    How in the world do I get blue to come with me to Himlam (forgot the name unless thats it) Island. I get there and nobody is there and I cannot catch or do anything with Entei. Also if I go further north the world seems to end is that normal? I am not sure what to do at my point in the game, no clue if I am done with this version or if I have more I can still do. Any help would be appreciated thank you!

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2017
    Is there a map of the Orange Archipelago with labels? I see there is a map on the screenshot that you took, but there is no labels, so wondering if there is one.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    This game is fun i mean i enjoyed the part where blaire gave me masterball to capture mewtwo battled mewtwo woah lvl100 time to use saur lvl53 moveset competitive set sleep powder,solar beam,leech seed, nlast synthesis use sleep use leech seed use solar woah low hp go ultra ball yeay hahahahah

Btw will beta 11 be compatible with beta12?

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    This game is fun i mean i enjoyed the part where blaire gave me masterball to capture mewtwo battled mewtwo woah lvl100 time to use saur lvl53 moveset competitive set sleep powder,solar beam,leech seed, nlast synthesis use sleep use leech seed use solar woah low hp go ultra ball yeay hahahahah

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2016
    I cant find the blimp tickets I have no idea where to go I beat the Orange League and blue isnt at Hamlim and I cant find the blimp tickets in any of the marts

Ttar0914

Years
  • How to use the fusion recipes?

Head to the Occult Club on Sevii Island 5 during nighttime. Press A on the door and you'll be teleported into the club. Afterwards talk to the Occult at the end, and he'll ask you which fusion you want to create.
    How in the world do I get blue to come with me to Himlam (forgot the name unless thats it) Island. I get there and nobody is there and I cannot catch or do anything with Entei. Also if I go further north the world seems to end is that normal? I am not sure what to do at my point in the game, no clue if I am done with this version or if I have more I can still do. Any help would be appreciated thank you!

Did you read Blue's letter in your room? If yes, go out and in the northwest of Pallet Town you'll see Blue standing all alone. He'll ask you to help him rescue Carly, as she invited him to meet him at Hamlin Island. So you just head to the Orange Archipelago once again, and use the old lady's teleporting powers to get to Pummelo Island, just to surf to Hamlin Island, where a cut scene with Carly is going to happen.

You know, you could've just used the Master Ball on that Mewtwo, and you would've gained the same amount of EXP, as if you'd weaken it into the red HP area.
    Also, it has been stated a trillion times before: NO, BETA 11 WON'T BE COMPATIBLE WITH BETA 12!!! Didn't you see that the whole hack is being revamped? This is a huge reason why Beta 11 saves will never be compatible with Beta 12.

I cant find the blimp tickets I have no idea where to go I beat the Orange League and blue isnt at Hamlim and I cant find the blimp tickets in any of the marts

The blimp tickets are available at Vermilion's mart ONLY AFTER BEATING THE ORANGE LEAGUE. Also, I'll just copy-paste the answer I gave you right above: Did you read Blue's letter in your room? If yes, go out and in the northwest of Pallet Town you'll see Blue standing all alone. He'll ask you to help him rescue Carly, as she invited him to meet him at Hamlin Island. So you just head to the Orange Archipelago once again, and use the old lady's teleporting powers to get to Pummelo Island, just to surf to Hamlin Island, where a cut scene with Carly is going to happen.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2022
    I found a major glitch in the game. For some reason after I beat missingno and it said 2 weeks later I talk to blue and then green. But after I do I end up in the lab and when I leave it shows me outside of the lab, no matter what door I come out off, I start talking to myself as if blue was there and after I talk to green again. This makes it so I cannot continue the game and I even when I reloaded my previous save it did the same thing.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Really nice to still see your still working on this hack been a years now, continually updating the game adding more and more and with the work you have left and knowing you adding even more like secrets bonuses etc this game will shine. Ill come back and check again in a few months not really one for minor tweets and updates. In a fashion it helps improve your games and helps iron out bugs. My preference would of been to keep a set of beta testers to constantly monitor and work out those bugs instead of repetitively playing a game over the years making the game feel more stale for the final release i think thats why alot of people are waiting and alot of people like testing different preferences for different people. Just thought id throw my opinion in there. The pokemon community has always been a place where i can always talk openly and i hope no one see this as something negative. Keep up the good work i can't wait for my first time experience with this game as the rush of not knowing certain elements about the game feels quite exciting.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    Need help on orange arc on when i fixed the machine with old thingy i already beat ash mother whostand near the machine go to future got sylveon go to the siland where green pokemon got stolen by rocket team etc. Even go back to pallet town hoping ash n the mother is there still nothing whenever i click past it just doesnt work but future does can somebody help plssss

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    Nvm ive already find the diving spot my next problemis im way off the story search youtube and im way can i still continue this or need restart i mean ive already got sylveon go to future defeat daisy who got lvl75+ pokemon and i only have like 5lvl50+ 1lvl63 and thats pikachu waste 15+maxrevives n 6maxpotions or should i restart cuz im way off the story? Or its ok and can still continue ?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Can you add mega evolutions for entei raikou suicune lugia hoho. . And more important snorlax? To beta 12? Thanks..

Ohhh. . Another idea. . Could you do a envent /quest to every legendary. . Would be great??????. . Tnks

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Can you add mega evolutions for entei raikou suicune lugia hoho. . And more important snorlax? To beta 12? Thanks..

Ohhh. . Another idea. . Could you do a envent /quest to every legendary. . Would be great😊. . Tnks

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2016
    I was about to write a hate email on this, but I had better post it here. I have found two major grammar mistakes in the dialogues of the game, the first one occurs in the Pewter Gym, when you defeat Brock someone says "[...] Did he lost? [...]". The second one involves the old man from Celadon CIty, when you don't get to find his deceased wife's tomb, he says "I should have went there [...]".

Last edited:

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    The second one involves the old man from Celadon CIty, when you don't get to find his deceased wife's tomb, he says "I should have went there [...]".

"I should have went there" is proper English and grammar

Back