• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2016
    "I should have went there" is proper English and grammar

'No'.

htttps://google.com/search?q=I+should+have+went

http://proofreading.ie/portfolio/using-went-and-gone/

[Subject] should have [past participle]. Now, which is the past participle of the verb "to go"? Take a look:

listofirregularverbs.jpg

listofirregularverbs.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2023
    Im ridiculously suck about english thats for sure but i think its incorrect yes but nope thats no major mistake

And i dont see any point in writing a hate email just for that

If it was me i have better things to do than fixing that tiny tiny little mistake

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2016
    Im ridiculously suck about english thats for sure but i think its incorrect yes but nope thats no major mistake

And i dont see any point in writing a hate email just for that

If it was me i have better things to do than fixing that tiny tiny little mistake

The hate email part was obviously a joke. In fact, I read it while playing the game and I found it so funny that I couldn't but use the expression here.

Also, it isn't one tiny mistake but two.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2023
    Its not obvious , at least for me

Anyway this is not about me , its his game so i will stop here

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2023
    Its not obvious , at least for me

Anyway this is not about me , its his game so i will stop at that

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    'No'.

htttps://google.com/search?q=I+should+have+went
    Oh oh oh right, sorry. I forgot about "have gone." I thought you were making the rookie mistake of saying it should be "should of" and not "should have". My mistake.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2016
    Hey guys so I need help. I'm stuck at the butwal island I messed up in the event where you have to help green and blue. So I did it but didn't go to the pokecenter and went to the orange cup thing to do the league but as soon as I got the face blue he wasn't there. So I don't know what to do and I'm sure it had to do for messing up the event, but any help would be great! I just don't want to start over..

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2016
    Another relevant grammar mistake: Basil, from the Pokemon Mansion, says: "This use to be MY HOUSE [...]", instead of "This used [...]". Malcolm and Flora make the same mistake.
    Saffron City misakes: A member of the Team Rocket says: "Didn't they ever taught you [...]". Also, Sabrina says organisation. Another member of the Team Rocket: "I should've drank".

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2020
    how can i go to mineral city in orange archipelago ?
    and when i'm going to orre region,when i get out the boat , my screen became blue. what's the probleme?
    thanks

1)how can i get to mineral city in the orange archipelago in red chapter?
    2)my screen became blue when i go out the boat when i arrive in orre region.
    what's the problem?
    thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    If anyone who plays Adventure Yellow Chapter i know this inst but just a question, when you are in Virdian Forest trying to exit but there's a old guy how can you pass him? thanks

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2020
    in red chapter
    what's the problem?
    thanks

someone please !!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    in red chapter
    what's the problem?
    thanks

someone please !!

1. You can't
    2. Orre region isn't in the game. It will most likely be made available for beta 12.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    Can i ask something i beat the porygonz thing then we return to valencia island after the cut scene of green in pokemart talking to red i suddenly goes inside pokemon lab of prof ivy whenever i go out the cut scen just keep repeating it never ends can someone help me? Plsssssss any solution like do i meed walkthrough walls? Tnx in advance i like thus game a lot sorry bad english

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    Is there a TM Location guide and/or pokemon moveset/learnset guide, especially for the fan-made megas? For example, I noticed my level 66 Mega Pikachu X is electric and fairy, but I don't know if it already passed the level where it learns Moonblast or if it learns it in the future. And if it doesn't learn it, where could I find the TM for it? (etc, etc.) Overall amazing game; I am just curious.

Back