• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2017
    Then don't battle her -.-

Thank you for your quick reply, but the reason this is a bug, is because I have to talk to the Nurse Joy on the 2nd floor so that a "scene" with Delia appears so that I can move forward on the story.
    But when I try, nothing happens, and it's probably because Delia is stuck on the first floor looking at the machine. And I've already explained what happens if I talk to her.
    And I can't really beat her because all my pokemons appear dead and no matter if I heal them or switch them, more bugs come out.

So there's my proble, I have no clue how to proceed on the story. I've just gotten Cyndaquil from Ivy and already fought Mewtwo on the cave of origins.
    What am I supposed to do?

Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2017
    Nevermind. I tried going to the west before but my character said "Where am I going?" and turned back. But for some unknown reason, it now allowed me to go.
    Lmao...
    Oh well, thanks anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • 6mW4kSN.png
    PLQaTMZ.png
    AwMKSUI.png
    oeAF85I.png
    PO287kS.png
    B4lyKrL.png
    Hsr6t73.png
    4CNgYNq.png
    w4VUAXc.png
    OnAQB5m.png
    Ms4E8dH.png

5T7qTIz.png
    MSgM59Z.png

UsPC1ga.png
    QTolZ4C.png

Finally completed Vermilion City events (Sorry for the slow update. Just too busy with work).
    Hi Aethe, sorry for bothering again but I have one last request, can I use your Red Overworld as a base to my new Gold Overworld? (I'll give credits as if you had done it or at least I'll not claim as mine), and if you don't want please let me use as an example mainly for the shape of the cap, sorry for annoy you again and thanks in advance. Also great updates, can't wait for the new beta.

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Nevermind. I tried going to the west before but my character said "Where am I going?" and turned back. But for some unknown reason, it now allowed me to go.
    Lmao...
    Oh well, thanks anyway.

I may be wrong BUT isn't the next part of the plot to go east?

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2016
    Hey I'm stuck. I beat mew two before I be the combined birds. Now the 8th gym leader doesn't show up in his building. I already helped yellow catch her Pokemon.is their something I'm missing?

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    Hey I'm stuck. I beat mew two before I be the combined birds. Now the 8th gym leader doesn't show up in his building. I already helped yellow catch her Pokemon.is their something I'm missing?

Are you using the back entrance to the gym?

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2017
    I may be wrong BUT isn't the next part of the plot to go east?
    To the east you'd only find the Cave of Origin to fight Mewtwo, which I had already done. You gotta go to the west, to go on to the routes 1-2-3.
    I still wonder why it allowed me to pass through. Nothing really changed, I just tried it the next day lmao.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2016
    Hang in Silph CO

Sir i want to ask when i go to silph co then i go to lt.surge room then a flash back will appear then it hangs please help

Attachments

• Untitled.png
      Untitled.png
      53.2 KB · Views: 5
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2019
    After defeating Hoopa i won a ticket for Orre Region, and when i went there i got stucked and for making it worse, i saved The game there and there is no way to go back. Can someone Tell me what can i do now? I do not WANT to reset The game, but if its necessary i will, because is freaking awesome this game :). The problem ( i think) is that The Orre Region is not finished yet. So I am stucked in kinda of a blue screen glitched. I play the game on an emulator for android and i use the quick save (one overwritte another)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    After defeating Hoopa i won a ticket for Orre Region, and when i went there i got stucked and for making it worse, i saved The game there and there is no way to go back. Can someone Tell me what can i do now? I do not WANT to reset The game, but if its necessary i will, because is freaking awesome this game :). The problem ( i think) is that The Orre Region is not finished yet. So I am stucked in kinda of a blue screen glitched. I play the game on an emulator for android and i use the quick save (one overwritte another)

What is the hoopa location?

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2019
    What is the hoopa location?

I got the ticket from professor Oak and i went to Mirage island where i battled with the 7 sages that were "holding" the Hoopa in Mirage tower ( is the only place you can go in mirage island) and when i battled him ( i captured it) I went outside the tower and the men who were guiding the "incursion" gave me a Orre ticket for going to Orre region and when i arrived there i got stucked in a glitched blue screen

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2019
    It is mentioned in the glitch section that if you go to these regions (sinnoh, jhoto, Orre, nanomi e decolore) will end up in a dummied screen. So my question is, should i wait untill the Orre region is finished so i can use my save in theversion 12, or i will have to reset the game anyway?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    It is mentioned in the glitch section that if you go to these regions (sinnoh, jhoto, Orre, nanomi e decolore) will end up in a dummied screen. So my question is, should i wait untill the Orre region is finished so i can use my save in theversion 12, or i will have to reset the game anyway?
    You wont be able to continue your save in beta 12 anyway, so you (and everyone else) will have to restart when beta 12 comes out.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2016
    What do I do after defeating the shapeshifter in the Orange Archipielago?

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2017
    You wont be able to continue your save in beta 12 anyway, so you (and everyone else) will have to restart when beta 12 comes out.
    Wait, what? We all have to restart?
    As in... everything from 0?
    Wtf... so I'm wasting my time playing :(
    I just finished Kanto and I'm in Orange archipelago... so it was all for nothing...

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2019
    How can you get an espeon? I've searched a bit and people say you can buy a solar ribbon in celadon mart (4th floor) but all i find are the normal evolution stones.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2018
    wow man. This is just looking wonderful

obs: I never saw another gba hack with a pokemon following you. This is the best addition that I can think

Last edited:
    Back