• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • 2) Pokemon/Human follow you

How did you implement the follow me system? (I mean, wich ASM did you used) hope you can answer, and thanks in advance, Also, don't mind the others, like the song says, you're amazing just the way you are! ;), You, me, EVERYONE, can do mistakes in everything, (Even now I can be writing something wrong) but don't worry about that, you are a good person because of so many things:
    -You made this hack for make people happy (even without getting anything back)
    -You help people with everything you can (I'm a living example of that)

And so many other things!
    Really, don't worry about that kind of people, they don't know anything about you and all you've done to make the hack they are critizing, you are the best hacker I know and really a good person bro.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2023
    I also created an account just to say how much I appreciate all your time and effort! Don't let the haters get you down.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    You know what grammar isnt important as long as you yourself understand the main story
    And why did they watch the walkthrough if they are not playing your hack that means those people who tell something about your hack plays it themself they just want attention and who needs them btw as long as everyone here loves your hack you dont need to mind them just continue creating more n more hack :)) we really love the way your make hacks n the way your continue improving your own creation just imagine those hours days weeks months you waste making other people happy

~sorry bad english dont really know how to chat/speak fluent english even spelling :v
    Just keep going i myself love your hack its the best hack ever

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    I'm on Hamlim Island and the last room says I can't face the serpent until I find the clipped wings. What does that mean?

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    Just come back to say how much I love this game.
    thank you very much
    thank you

Years
  • Yeah don't look at those stupid comments. You have said it before many times that "You are not making this hack for money". So why to worry about them? Just Keep up the good work. This is probably the best hack i've ever played.

I'm on Hamlim Island and the last room says I can't face the serpent until I find the clipped wings. What does that mean?
    How did you reached Hamlim Island? (I have completed this game more than 4 times and explored pretty much every area but never found Hamlim Island) :(

fahademon

frankly I can't think of anything
    Years
  • @Aethestode: Hey man, a lot of these haters hate for the sake of hating, hurt others' feelings to feel good about themselves, or just want attention.Your english isn't bad at all, there's barely more than 10 lines as far as I've seen in the game tat have incorrect spelling/grammar, but some people just can't be pleased. My advice is to ignore them, haters will be haters and no matter what you do they will complain and attempt to make fun of you. You can't change them in the way you can re-use trash, so let them be.

A few people in the comments section of youtube videos is nothing compared to the number of fans of this hack, to the number of people who play it every day and appreciate your work. Like you said, you're not getting paid for this but do it to make people happy, you're an awesome person and that's a fact. There's so many people who have posted supportive messages in this thread, there's people who sign up at least every week just to thank you for making this hack, you've won so many awards for this hack and get so much support from us fans, you should be proud of your hack and not let the haters get you down. And while I have the oppurtinity to say so: thanks again for making this amazing romhack, you da real MVP. :)

New screens look amazing by the way, especially the ev grading and rtc stuff. Keep up the awesome work mate. ;)

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2016
    ignore them.. people always seek the false one prefer the truth one.. they feel jealousy about your logic, skill and so on. Every people have their own problem and not all people can solve it easily.. relax bro..chill take ur time :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2023
    Completed Bike Contest and Abandoned Gym Chapter
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

You mean like this?

While we're at it. Let me state some new features in Beta 12.

1) Start menu now shows your time (that way, it's easier for you to keep track of time based events)

2) Pokemon/Human follow you
    3) Actual Mega Evolution and Primal Reversion
    4) Pokemon nature now indicate which stats it increases (through red and blue font)
    5) EV grading is show in your Pokemon's stat screen.
    6) Inverse Battle.
    7) Shadow Pokemon
    8) Snag Ball (can capture opponent's Pokemon)
    9) Brand new tiles and maps
    10) Fairy Type
    11) Exp gain after capturing Pokemon

Sir please ignore those guys who hate you or your hack, u already sacrifice a lot of your time and life in order to make us old pokemon adventure fans live again, your hack is good no matter what they said, all improvement you update days by days make us happy again no matter how long we have to wait for your next beta. Some of the hackers here left their hack unfinish yet you continue, finishing your hack for free, you should proud of yourself sir. BTW your new update is very nice, could't wait to play brand new kanto arc. ^^. take a deep breath and chill sir. we will wait for you beautiful and brand new hack. ^^ All the best in both of your hack and life, wish us hav a good life in finding a good job too ^^

kell13

Sky Dragon Slayer
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2023
    Well today was depressing. Many of you probably don't know this, but I occasionally watch video uploads of my hack's play-through. I don't do it because I'm that self-absorbed, I do it so I can see people's opinions, and also to see them pointing out the problems/mistakes in the game (e.g. grammar, the part they don't like, etc). That way, I can fix the problems in my future updates. In most videos, it's fine. People pointing out the mistake, I'll go and fix it. But today, I've watched several videos from one uploader, and it was pretty upsetting. It took me by surprise because I've been following his videos in the past, and it's not really his fault, I guess.

Anyway, so basically the video was complaining about the grammar. Okay, I'm okay with that. I just went back to the hack, and start fixing the grammar and punctuation there. Then I decided to read the comments. I don't know, I guess I was kinda prepared for it, but no matter how prepared I am, the comments really made me angry at first, then it made sad. Then it made me cry as I read on. The comments are filled with insults at my grammar and punctuation.

e.g.
    * This creator is ****ing stupid.
    * Someone should ship his ass back to China.
    * If the creator took a dip in a lake, he'll turn it into an ocean.
    * Aethestode's friend probs killed himself (herself btw) because he couldn't handle his Engrish anymore.
    * Is Aethestode's parents mentally retarded? (parents died when I was 5 and was raised by my aunt, so I wouldn't know)

Okay, I admit it. I'm not good with English. However, I've never said I was good at it. I never denied that my English sucks either. In fact, I've always acknowledged it. That's why when people points out my grammar/spelling mistakes, I'll go and fix them. However, calling me stupid/retarded or saying stuffs like "shipping me back to China" or poking fun at my dead friend is really over the line (Note: To the person who called me stupid. Least I'm smart enough to make a hack, graduate from university, get a job as an engineer and have a house. Using nothing but my own money). Then seeing people replying to that comment, agreeing and laughing hurts a lot more. Another thing is, it's a lot easier to read other people's text and point out grammar, spelling and punctuation mistakes. It's a lot harder to proofread your own work because your mind subconsciously skips the errors. Therefore, when you see spelling mistakes and stuff, that doesn't mean I didn't proof read my work.

Then there's people in the comment section who is painting me like I'm some sort of demon who lashes out at people when they suggest something. However, that's not true. I may lash out at people when they suggest something while acting entitled, but I've always taken people suggestion in consideration. For example, I've took the judge's opinion by fixing up the game's graphic and stuffs. When people point out grammar mistakes in my screenshots, I go and fix it. When people ask for certain megas (e.g. Machamp, Johto starters, etc), I go and add them.

I don't know, I guess it's just depressing that you try so hard to do something... You used two years of your life, working on a project (not getting paid at all), risk damaging your health, etc, trying to make people happy, only to have them painting you as a bad person who only cares about himself. It's just really depressing. People who were with me from the beginning would know that in these two years that there's been a lot of problems in my life, but I've simply brushed through them trying to complete the hack. E.g.

* Friend dying
    * juggling 3 jobs and university
    * Trying to pay the mortgage
    * Broken arm.
    * Breaking up with my partner.
    * Getting pneumonia and actually got admitted to the hospital.
    * Dog nearly dying from two collapsed Larynges.

Anyway, yeah. Just want to express my feelings.

Don't let those guys bring ya down, like someone above said, they don't know your personal life and they're probably just immature kids or cowards hiding behind a screen. Rather you have good punctuation or not this game is still awesome. Heck, even I make spelling errors and I've been speaking English all my life, that doesn't mean I'm stupid, just shows I'm a human and that I'm not perfect. Keep up the good work on your game dude, and I'm sorry about your lost friend.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2017
    Aethestode. Can you find the way to increasing the box in PC ? You have many pokemon to catch but limit area to keep them. Please adding the box in PC may be more than 20 box.

Did you have Battle Tower, Battle Frontier or something like that in beta12 ?

Did you have battle tower or battle frontier in beta12 ?

MegaCharizardY72

Best Charizard NA
    Years
  • Aethestode bruh don't worry about those bastards. They may make the world a shit place, but we're the ones who try to fix the damn thing. I,admit that I am toxic sometimes, but it's kinda hard not to be when you're 15/3 and everyone else is like 2/9 :P(League of Legends)(Rito gimme good teams pls). Anyways don't worry about them we don't give shit about minor mistakes here. As long as it's mostly understandable(which it very much is!) then no one should be making fun of you. I remember learning English too. Why don't you just post the links here and everybody will report them. You do an amazing job man and you do it for free. Keep up the great work!

Ah damnnit I hate my phone keyboard so many typos. LOL XD.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2017
    Can you add a feature/item to transform Eevee in Jolteon/Vaporeon/Flareon at any time of the adventure.

MegaCharizardY72

Best Charizard NA
    Years
  • Kinglear you can use a Moon Stone to de-evolve(devolve?:P) anything. You can buy them at the Celadon Department Store. You can get the evolutionary stones for Jolteon/Vaporeon/Flareon there too. Or you can simply use one of the stones on your Eeveelution. Not sure about this one but check it out anyways. Can't quote on my phone so gotta do it the old-fashioned way :P.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    Yeah don't look at those stupid comments. You have said it before many times that "You are not making this hack for money". So why to worry about them? Just Keep up the good work. This is probably the best hack i've ever played.

How did you reached Hamlim Island? (I have completed this game more than 4 times and explored pretty much every area but never found Hamlim Island) :(

You have to surf east from Pumello Island

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2022
    Yeah don't look at those stupid comments. You have said it before many times that "You are not making this hack for money". So why to worry about them? Just Keep up the good work. This is probably the best hack i've ever played.

There's link to a orange archipelago map in the first page FAQ

Years
  • Hey Aethe! just showing you a little change I've done in your Overworld (I didn't changed the palette):\
    It's just a little detail, and only because I don't know if you've read my last message, what ASM routine did you used to put in the follow me system? Thanks in advance (Also you can edit the Overworld and of course, only use it if you want to ;) )

Last edited:
    Back