• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

megaman d

novice scripter
Years
  • The page was updated, and a real promise for red chapter beta 12 was given.
    It's 24th of December and I'm growing impatient... Where is the game :)
    Why is it not here yet ...
    Why do you torture me like this

WTF dude, it's not 24th everywhere in the world. And even if it was atleast wait for a day more . It will be here when the creator wants it to be.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2020
    I should try and play this ROM, looking at the OP's post I can already say it'll be fun playing.
    will download when beta 12 is released (23rd dec here :c)

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2018
    So excited, first ever post. But this game will be worth it! i waited for Beta 12 for months, i never ever played any previous beta! Keep up the amazing work and than you Aethestode! Also, I'm Australian too haha :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2018
    Made an account to say thank you for the hard work you put in to deliver us this new content. Looking forward to playing Beta 12 as soon as it drops! Happy holidays from Oregon!

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2024
    a new update 12e will be available soon. Who is ready for an amazing adventure in the Kanto region

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2018
    Soon...OH sooo....soon.....thanks in advance 4 all the hard work for this.......
    JGYsdR.gif

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    It'll be released when it's ready. Yes, this is exciting, but everyone calm down and let Aethestode do his own thing in his own time :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Cant wait. You're the best! Been waiting so long to play this. Made a new profile to show praise! Only real hack that shows promise.
    Hopefully, not a lot of bugs upon release

Back