• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Idea] Pokémon: Amulet

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    Hello! Before going into the game itself
    There's a few things I have to say about it:
    1. This is my (somewhat) first fangame.
    2. The center of this fangame is the story and music.
    3. English is my second language, so bear with me.

I have had a lot of ideas before and have played with RPGMXP too, but never made a full game. For my (hopefully) first full game I want to be modest, so I'm focusing on telling a story and making the best possible music that I can, as that is what I want to grow in.
    This is a late halloween/day of the dead idea, but I will do my best to keep the edge on check.

So now, we finally made it into the idea:

Pokémon: Amulet
    This is a short story about the mystery of a girl friend that only the protagonist can see, and that does not remember a lot about herself.
    The girl turns out to be a ghost that may only be seen by those who wear her amulet: a necklace with wooden beads that she had used for her whole life.

After the shocking discovery that the girl had been assassinated by a fugitive man whose identity is still unknown, the protagonist decides to bring justice: for this, they must help the girl recover her memory.

Back