• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Aquamarine (Version 3.0.0, updated as of November 21, 2023)

Which of the 9 variants do you plan on playing?

• Opal (Eevee)

Votes: 49 6.8%
  • Aquamarine (Vaporeon)

Votes: 117 16.2%
  • Topaz (Jolteon)

Votes: 50 6.9%
  • Garnet (Flareon)

Votes: 23 3.2%
  • Amethyst (Espeon)

Votes: 88 12.2%
  • Onyx (Umbreon)

Votes: 147 20.3%
  • Turquoise (Leafeon)

Votes: 41 5.7%
  • Quartz (Glaceon)

Votes: 66 9.1%
  • Zircon (Sylveon)

Votes: 142 19.6%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    The game seems really awesome but I wanted to ask, as a first time playthrough should I play as a boy or girl as the story gets diverted according to gender?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    is there a specific time/place to evolve the Eevee you get? mine's already level 13, and i REALLY want to evolve it into Leafeon. Also, the first Gym Leader was flipping awesome!

You can find all the stones necessary to evolve Eevee at Mt. Ande. Leafeon needs a Leaf Stone, which can be found in a portal map. And thanks, glad you liked it!

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    The game seems really awesome but I wanted to ask, as a first time playthrough should I play as a boy or girl as the story gets diverted according to gender?

Go with whichever one you like. There isn't too big of a difference between versions outside of story. If you want to be a Shiny Mew the entire playthrough, go with the girl.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Its maybe something to do with the Ditto mechanic? I didn't try breeding anything else, but the only way I could get a Scyther was using 2xM/F, and leaving the Ditto out of the equation. And then repeating eggs til I got the Nature I wanted.

I put up an update that fixes Ditto breeding and acknowledges the Root/Claw Fossil inconsistencies. Thanks again for pointing these things out!

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    It's in an item ball found within the Frost Cavern

Accessible when you first enter it, I didn't see it, there are other staircases but you need waterfall to access them.

Ahh I think I got it now, I'm a little slow, just had to fall in the right area.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    is there a possible map of stardust locations?

There's usually one in every two maps or so, but I don't know off the top of my head. There are two renewable ways to get extra Stardust though, it's probably easier explaining those.

1) Game Corner Method
    Spoiler:

2) Battle Method
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Hmm I'm kind of stuck?....

1) I can't find Jade post game

2) sapphire for time machine, where?

3) 2nd password

All are post game. If anyone knows they can post a spoiler warning or dm me.

Thanks

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hmm I'm kind of stuck?....

1) I can't find Jade post game

2) sapphire for time machine, where?

3) 2nd password

All are post game. If anyone knows they can post a spoiler warning or dm me.

Thanks

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    I didn't see anything there but maybe I didn't look hard enough, thanks for the reply (didn't repost the spoiler alert).

Edit:. Completed that section beat the elite 4 twice.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    DO trainers Pokemon levels scale with your or is it possible to over level? Just finished unbound and I really love that feature.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I had a wierd crash at one point were after a soft reset, the game glitched out and froze during te synopsis scene. I have no idea what could have caused it. As a result I had to totally restart my game

EDIT: This crash happened again and I REALLY dont wanna reset this time, I need some help inspecting my save file to help with this fix. I am using the Garnet patch as a heads up. It also appears to happen after I captured one of the two snorlax, as that happened the first time this crash occured

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    DO trainers Pokemon levels scale with your or is it possible to over level? Just finished unbound and I really love that feature.

It is possible to over-level, as NPCs have a set level. I designed most NPCs to be completely optional though. If you go through and battle them all, you'll likely be over-leveled. If you end up skipping a bunch, you'll be under-leveled. It just depends on how you want to go though the game.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I had a wierd crash at one point were after a soft reset, the game glitched out and froze during te synopsis scene. I have no idea what could have caused it. As a result I had to totally restart my game

EDIT: This crash happened again and I REALLY dont wanna reset this time, I need some help inspecting my save file to help with this fix. I am using the Garnet patch as a heads up. It also appears to happen after I captured one of the two snorlax, as that happened the first time this crash occured

Does it happen directly after catching snorlax? Feel free to PM me to resolve this issue, I'd be glad to take a look at your save file

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Does it happen directly after catching snorlax? Feel free to PM me to resolve this issue, I'd be glad to take a look at your save file

Not right after but it hapened within an hour or two of both errors. They each occured in different places as in each case I captured a different snorlax and explored a bit then soft reset to try to get a better nature for a new pokemon. Then the fatal error occured. I'll send you my save in a moment.

Back