• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2014
    I was playing ash grey and had just escaped the capsized ss anne and swam towards team rocket on a raft. Instead of being attacked by a garados I was able to swim past them and cannot be taken to the land of huge mechanical pokemon. Every time I replay the save it doesn't work. Is there anything I can do to resolve the glitch?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2014
    hello! I defeated the Mewtwo scenario and warped back to Pallet town. Ash's mom was supposed to tell me about the fertilizer but she did not even stop me when i went down the stairs.

Also, officer Jenny is blocking the path to victory road and i think its because of the fertilizer issue. Is there a cheat that i can use to get passed this or to unlock the nursery in Viridian city?

What should i do? Am i missing something? Help me please!!! I want to go to victory road.

HELP!

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2015
    Hey, im playing your hack and i am upto the power plant, shortly after you get primeape. the problem is why wont my primeape obey? i have beaten Erika so there is no reason i know of why it wont obey.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2017
    Wow, i think it 's one year since i last visisted. I thought the new beta had been released. Oh well,...

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2015
    Hey, im playing your hack and i am upto the power plant, shortly after you get primeape. the problem is why wont my primeape obey? i have beaten Erika so there is no reason i know of why it wont obey.

to get prime ape to obey you need to beat the 1st guy of the fighting tournament. the badges are just that, as there are no trades, except two, one on board the S.S. Anne which happened in the Anime, and the other which makes no sense.

Wow, i think it 's one year since i last visisted. I thought the new beta had been released. Oh well,...

a year? Beta 4.0 was released last July

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    My Ash Gray is glitching at the entrance to Saffron City (I can't get in, so I'm stuck and can't progress). Is there any way to fix this and keep the saved game I have so far? Or am I doomed to start over? Keep in mind I'm playing on iPhone and can't see any file structures or anything- I just tell the downloaded thingies to open in gba4ios. Any clues?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2015
    My Ash Gray is glitching at the entrance to Saffron City (I can't get in, so I'm stuck and can't progress). Is there any way to fix this and keep the saved game I have so far? Or am I doomed to start over? Keep in mind I'm playing on iPhone and can't see any file structures or anything- I just tell the downloaded thingies to open in gba4ios. Any clues?

What do you mean by glitching? as there are no guard houses or the like to get into saffron can you be a bit more specific?

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    can someone give me the walkthrough walls code to copy and paste into my openemu visualboy advance emulator? i've tried so many codes to get past the house with the old lady on the tangelo islands and none of them have worked.

AJ24

Squirtle da GOAT starter
    Years
  • Just downloaded the Beta 4.2 version and loaded that one up instead of my old one. How do i get to Orange Islands now? I don't have to start the game over, do I?

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Just downloaded the Beta 4.2 version and loaded that one up instead of my old one. How do i get to Orange Islands now? I don't have to start the game over, do I?

Start a new save file to prevent most bugs and glitches and Swim east to the Route 1 river after completing Pallet party panic event to goto Orange Islands

AJ24

Squirtle da GOAT starter
    Years
  • Start a new save file to prevent most bugs and glitches and Swim east to the Route 1 river after completing Pallet party panic event to goto Orange Islands

thanks for the help :)

i had loaded up the game with the Beta 4.2 update and loaded up my save from my older game but noticed that the trees were still blocking the path so i was confused at first but i just made a new game last night so everything is cool ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Hey! I found a bunch of bugs in 4.2!
    So when I hit the aerodactyl event, I didn't have room in my party to take the egg. Instead of going back to deposit, I went forwards. Now Misty never comes when I hatch a togepi from an egg (which I can now do endlessly. I have quite the legion of togepi) but apparently this is a necessary event, because even though I was able to move to the next events, the pokemon league was never ready, and the venusaur event in Viridian was never available even though I got the badge. So I went ahead with the movie event. All went normal until the end. The raft gets destroyed. I haven't gotten the warp system from mom, so now I'm stranded in the little island area. The character in the pokemon center says to warp out, but that's not available. I'd really like to be able to fix this, since this is my second time playing through due to a bug last time.
    Also on an unrelated note, I think after the magmar event, charizard should just obey, for playability sake. I spent a long time leveling up charmander, only to redo the aerodactyl event with a charizard in the hopes of getting past the misty bug, but it makes me never ever wanna evolve charmander.
    Otherwise this is probably my favorite game in all my years. I've never ever played a pokemon game twice in the same year, especially back to back. Your work is amazing, and I plan on making some kind of donation as soon as I find something easy. Please please continue supporting this!

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2015
    Hey! I found a bunch of bugs in 4.2!
    So when I hit the aerodactyl event, I didn't have room in my party to take the egg. Instead of going back to deposit, I went forwards. Now Misty never comes when I hatch a togepi from an egg (which I can now do endlessly. I have quite the legion of togepi) but apparently this is a necessary event, because even though I was able to move to the next events, the pokemon league was never ready, and the venusaur event in Viridian was never available even though I got the badge. So I went ahead with the movie event. All went normal until the end. The raft gets destroyed. I haven't gotten the warp system from mom, so now I'm stranded in the little island area. The character in the pokemon center says to warp out, but that's not available. I'd really like to be able to fix this, since this is my second time playing through due to a bug last time.
    Also on an unrelated note, I think after the magmar event, charizard should just obey, for playability sake. I spent a long time leveling up charmander, only to redo the aerodactyl event with a charizard in the hopes of getting past the misty bug, but it makes me never ever wanna evolve charmander.
    Otherwise this is probably my favorite game in all my years. I've never ever played a pokemon game twice in the same year, especially back to back. Your work is amazing, and I plan on making some kind of donation as soon as I find something easy. Please please continue supporting this!

unfortunately you might need to restart, or use a walk through walls cheat to get back to the main land

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2014
    Hey. So I just finished the mewtwo event, and my mom isn't asking me to run the errand to Xanadu for her. Anyone know what the problem is?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2015
    You're right, but that wouldn't solve the misty issue. I guess I'll start my third try and keep this one in save slot 3 or something

Something to keep in mind, after you give togepi to misty you can go back and for some reason do the aerodectly event again and get a togepi you can keep, and if you get stuck you could follow my LP of Ash gray it's mostly straight forward.

Hey. So I just finished the mewtwo event, and my mom isn't asking me to run the errand to Xanadu for her. Anyone know what the problem is?
    This seems to be a common problem... I wonder do you have a bulba family in your party?

Back