• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Axis

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2024
    I found a small glitch in the game; apparently your pokemon won't be in the pc even if you send them there. I only have two pokemon in my pc even though I've caught one of nearly every pokemon I've come across. That poor Drilbur is gone forever now...

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I found a small glitch in the game; apparently your pokemon won't be in the pc even if you send them there. I only have two pokemon in my pc even though I've caught one of nearly every pokemon I've come across. That poor Drilbur is gone forever now...

I've just seen your post now, sorry for the delay. Like you said, there was a problem with a script and it wasn't registering Pokemon that were caught and sent to the box. I've got a patch fixing the issue, but the Pokémon you've lost won't return. If you can remember what you had caught, you can send me your save file (found in Saved Games>Pokémon Axis) and I can add them back in.
    The new patch is a full patch, mostly for bugs I've seen being found. You can get it here.

The next big patch is still being worked on, and there's a playable test for about 1/3rd of the patch in the Discord server. You're more likely to find me there than on PC so it's easier to post bugs in there.

Finally, here's another look at 3.1
    Spoiler:

EDIT: Small update for progression's sake for the end of the demo. Throw this patch into the main folder then go into the 4th leader's room and exit. Should advance the end of the demo's plot properly.
    v3.0.9.3 patch

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    It's been a long -at some points hot- summer. You have to appreciate the little things in life somehow; which is easier said than done. Progress has been slow, but it has been quite fruitful. Here's a bit of what you can expect in 3.1, which I hope to release a bit later this year. I know, it's been a while coming. Thanks for your patience.

Obviously I can't show much, but what I can say is there's quite an event coming near the end of the story line this time. It's very summer orientated!
    Spoiler:

That's it for the mainline quest for now. The game is also adding new sidequests, and some previously started ones get their next steps added.

Spoiler:

And on the subject of sidequests, if you'd like to contribute to the game with some sidequest ideas, there's a new room on the Discord dedicated to sharing those. As usual, any support for testing the game is appreciated.

Have a good one, and hope to see you all on v3.1's release.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2021
    Hey there, enjoying the game so far, but my game froze in Selinus City right when a character comes out of the Pokecenter. He's just kinda stuck as if something's in his way, but there's nothing there.

Any help would be appreciated!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Hey there, enjoying the game so far, but my game froze in Selinus City right when a character comes out of the Pokecenter. He's just kinda stuck as if something's in his way, but there's nothing there.

Any help would be appreciated!
    Ah, I've found what you mean. Try using the other entrance for now.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2021
    Ah, I've found what you mean. Try using the other entrance for now.

I would, but for some reason I accidentally clicked F8 and autosaved it instead of hitting F12 to reset it, so I'm kinda stuck there now. Really just wanted to report this for other people to see though!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    So I'm in Neak Forest and everytime I try to go into this next area, the game crashes and I get this.

Script 'Sprite_DynamicShadows' line 197: NoMethodError occurred.
    undefined method 'code' for nil:NilClass

I have the latest download and the patch is on it as well.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I would, but for some reason I accidentally clicked F8 and autosaved it instead of hitting F12 to reset it, so I'm kinda stuck there now. Really just wanted to report this for other people to see though!

if you send me your save file I may be able to get you out. It'll be in Saved Games in a folder of the game, called Game.rxdata

So I'm in Neak Forest and everytime I try to go into this next area, the game crashes and I get this.

Script 'Sprite_DynamicShadows' line 197: NoMethodError occurred.
    undefined method 'code' for nil:NilClass

I have the latest download and the patch is on it as well.
    This would be going into the path to the right, or the one to the left? I've just gone back over and tested but I'm not getting any errors.

yugoslavfub

Torchic is Number One Chicken
    Years
    Cute game so far. Getting isekai ed into a Pokemon world is a fun gimmick. It's also the right balance of challenging. I look forward to seeing the next release.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    It seems that the download link for main game is not working. I hope to get it fixed asap.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2019
    UHHH WHAT IS THIS LUCK. I CAUGHT A SHINY SHINX WITH POKEKERUS? LMAO? wtf are the odds in this game for a shiny, let alone pokerus, and let alone a shiny WITH pokerus?
    https://imgur.com/a/JwIM9eX
    I hope the link works! AND IM FREAKING OUT REALLY HARD PLZ HUG ME

Back