• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Banished Platinum

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
  • It is on pause at the moment, but it will be finished eventually. It will probably take a while though, so in the meantime there are plenty of great fangames out there to play.

Thank you so much for letting me know, I am genuinely happy to hear its still in the works since Banished Platinum does seem like the definitive Platinum experience.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I looked at the pokedex and I really like the options you have for regional forms. One thing I'm slightly let down by is some of the types for the regional variants for the Galarian starters. Fighting and Fire works for Cinderace to be fair but I feel it takes away from Infernape a little. And while I love the idea of grass/steel for Rillaboom, something I like to do is mix different regions starters on a team and my plan was to try for a mix of Empoleon, Rillaboom, and Typhlosion but having two steel types on a team would be a tad problematic due to type overlap. Still looking forward for more out of this game, but a lot of options are very limited which is a shame.

Days
    • Seen today
    Hey, so, real quick question: where's the move relearner? I just got Hisuian Samurott in my squad and I need to teach it Ceaseless Edge. And I also need to teach my other mons some moves they might need. Also, aside from the Wonder Trade, anyone know how to get the Galar Starters?

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer
    Years
  • Hey, so, real quick question: where's the move relearner? I just got Hisuian Samurott in my squad and I need to teach it Ceaseless Edge. And I also need to teach my other mons some moves they might need. Also, aside from the Wonder Trade, anyone know how to get the Galar Starters?
    The move relearner is in every Pokémon Center on the top floor and the Galar starters aren't obtainable yet

Back