• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: Blossom of the Soul

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2024
    The description mentions that most of the gen 8 Pokemon are available. Does that still apply or do we have them all now? And what about the legendaries? Are they available to us?

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    Honestly, I'm not sure its game related.. I can only think to suggest cleaning your keyboard, is it sticky? full of crumbs? Tip it over and lightly tap anything out of it; use compressed air for easier cleaning of particles; pop some keys off and use rubbing alcohol around with a Q-tip in any particularly nasty areas..
    Does your keyboard use Software? Like any RGB lighting apps. Check for updates if so.

Turns out it was my computer being fussy. I rebooted and evreything seems to wrok now. Got to love old computers.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2020
    Just out of curiosity do shiny sprites show in the over world? and also sometimes I struggle to get pokemon to show up in the grass like its uhhh slow I guess is the word. Also great game I Just started it and I'm having a blast with it.

Years
    Just out of curiosity do shiny sprites show in the over world? and also sometimes I struggle to get pokemon to show up in the grass like its uhhh slow I guess is the word. Also great game I Just started it and I'm having a blast with it.

Thank you! Shiny Pokemon do show up in the wild but not Gen 7 or 8. I need to fix that still, if I can. If spawning is slow, then you can always use Abilities that increase the base encounter rate?

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2024
    Most legendaries or mythicals are available. There's a lot so I couldn't stuff them all in. So if there's a specific legendary you'd like I can put it in, as a request.

Nice! Honestly, since Ghost is my favorite type, I would love if I could get all the Ghost-type legendary/mythical/Ultra Beast, which includes Giratina, Arceus (with its plate), Silvally (with its memory), Hoopa, Marshadow, Lunala and Blacephalon. I won't consider the Crown Tundra ones since they are really recent. Which of those are available?
    And, about the non-legendary Gen 8 Pokémon (from Grookey to Dragapult), are they all available as well?

Years
    Nice! Honestly, since Ghost is my favorite type, I would love if I could get all the Ghost-type legendary/mythical/Ultra Beast, which includes Giratina, Arceus (with its plate), Silvally (with its memory), Hoopa, Marshadow, Lunala and Blacephalon. I won't consider the Crown Tundra ones since they are really recent. Which of those are available?
    And, about the non-legendary Gen 8 Pokémon (from Grookey to Dragapult), are they all available as well?

Actually, there aren't any available that you mentioned.. I apologize!
    There are others available though. I can always add them in the next update somehow.
    Also, all Gen. 8 Pokemon are available in-game.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    oh alright, but is this only post game thingy after completing Pokedex?

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    On my second playthrough now with a different team and possibly different choices. Really awesome game. Has a variety of pokemon that allows me to pick and choose, has a great story and characters, all that you want in a pokemon fangame.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2024
    Actually, there aren't any available that you mentioned.. I apologize!
    There are others available though. I can always add them in the next update somehow.
    Also, all Gen. 8 Pokemon are available in-game.

It's okay, don't worry too much about it. I just wanted to be sure! And I'm really glad all the Gen. 8 Pokemon are available. Once I have the time, I'll definitely give this game a try!

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Hey bud, a quick question , is there really a award for viewing signs from back.
    Anyways your game is awesome!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    Hi Toast, a quick question, if I have reached the maximum number of saved games(about 10 file saves), so how can I save with a new file or start replacing file save 1 again?

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    Hi Toast, a quick question, if I have reached the maximum number of saved games(about 10 file saves), so how can I save with a new file or start replacing file save 1 again?

When your game is loaded and running, go to the "saves" folder and move the file to your desktop or something. Then save your game, it will keep just that 1 slot on the new save file.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2021
    I just got the game and wanted to change the screen resolution to L, but If I do that through the settings, the entire game freezes and nothing happens.

Any other idea how to fix that?

Back