• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Breaking Clash [UPDATED INFO]

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2020
    Pokémon Breaking Clash [UPDATED INFO]sube imagenes
    Welcome to Pokémon Breaking Clash!!!
    Hello everyone :) This is my first game post here in the community, I've been working on this game for many months. I'm using RPG Maker XP and the Essentials engine combined with other modifications/engines ("Essentials EX" bundle to be exact). Well, here we go...

Story/Plot:
    Some strange incidents have been occurred in the Azumal region. The last, was an explosion that hurt a young person. Do these events will be related to attacks by humans or pokémon? The International Police has opened a special case to investigate that events. After the explosion, the main character obtains his/her first pokémon from the local professor and becomes an assistant detective for the International Police Investigation Department (yeah, in this ame you're a pokémon trainer and a detective). At the same time he/she begins a journey through the region in search of reaching the top of the Pokémon League. So, if the mysterious incidents prevail, greater forces probably have to intervene. A new region to explore, new challenges, many decisions to take. There are some misteries to unfold and a trainer way to follow.

Azumal: a new region to explore
    Pokémon Breaking Clash [UPDATED INFO]sube fotos
    Note: some places are not showed in the map as a points

Features:
    Spoiler:

Friends and rivals:
    Spoiler:

Relevant characters:
    Spoiler:

Team Wine:
    Spoiler:

International Police:
    Spoiler:

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Credits:
    Spoiler:

A DEMO IS COMING SOON !!!

PD: Sorry for my bad english. Please tell me if you see grammar mistakes.
    PD2: I'm developing this game alone by myse, lf you want to contribute to this game (graphics, audio, etc), let me to know, we can make a developer team. You are welcome.

Last edited:

MasterBallz

MasterBall Abuser
    Years
  • From what the screenshots show this game looks to be one of those special games that become legend in the community ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    This looks amazing! I truly can't wait till the demo is released, the screenshots are perfect!! And I love Zorua, Mienfoo and Espurr for the starters. Keep it up, man! :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2020
    This looks amazing! I truly can't wait till the demo is released, the screenshots are perfect!! And I love Zorua, Mienfoo and Espurr for the starters. Keep it up, man! :)

Thank you so much! I'm working on some features and InGame Events. Soon I'll update the post info and a demo probably comes out after that.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2020
    Sorry for the double-posting, I updated the game info and added more screenshots with new graphics.

Back