• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: Chaos in Vesita (New Version OUT NOW; ENG/GER)

Years
    Off the top of my head, I can tell you that Venoa Coast, Hanera Temple and all Pokecenters are missing music.
    Thank you for the clarifications about my questions and your consideration regarding fixing the above. If I find anything else I'll of course let you know :)

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
    Off the top of my head, I can tell you that Venoa Coast, Hanera Temple and all Pokecenters are missing music.
    Thank you for the clarifications about my questions and your consideration regarding fixing the above. If I find anything else I'll of course let you know :)

Oh idk about that sir, the files are located in the audio/bgm folder and I've been watching my friends playing it and the audio did not miss :(
    I could send them to you if you want to see if they're missing by chance.

Last edited:
    Years
    I don't know why some of the files are missing, but it's not that big of an issue.
    I'm at a bit of a roadblock now - I've seen the cutscene with Alexo and his family and after I was finished I was kinda expecting the Pokemon on the left to move away. They didn't.
    Now I don't know what to do - I have the HM for strength but not the badge for it, and unless I'm blind, there's no gym anywhere in Eruptress Town.
    Where do I go next?

Edit: Nvm, found it.
    A couple more issues:
    - Tyrunt and Servine have wrong names in English - It says "Tyrant" and "Serperior".
    - Before even approaching Tess, the gym guide tells you to go to the Jungle, but it is blocked by a Snorlax. I almost skipped the Botanical Garden and was about to get lost again, so maybe add an indicator in the gym that this is where you need to go next?
    - In the Botanical Garden, if you approach Tess from the right instead of from below, the game will freeze after her battle because she will try to move to where you're standing.

I caught the regional Hawlucha, it seems fun to use.
    Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
    I don't know why some of the files are missing, but it's not that big of an issue.
    I'm at a bit of a roadblock now - I've seen the cutscene with Alexo and his family and after I was finished I was kinda expecting the Pokemon on the left to move away. They didn't.
    Now I don't know what to do - I have the HM for strength but not the badge for it, and unless I'm blind, there's no gym anywhere in Eruptress Town.
    Where do I go next?

The potion brewer tasked you with finding the Tame Flower in the Venoa Marsh so he can brew a potion to make the Pokémon go away.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    hey i just done download it and already done extract the file but when i'm gonna play it, it doesn't want to load any idea anyone ?

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
    hey i just done download it and already done extract the file but when i'm gonna play it, it doesn't want to load any idea anyone ?

You're maybe missing some data. I would suggest you trying to download it again to make sure all files are there.

Last edited:
    Years
    Another progress question - I've been to Blissice and done everything I could there. Route 13 is blocked by Rock Climb.
    I went to Rockriff City and watched the cutscene. No clue what to do afterwards.
    I'd appreciate the help :)

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
    Another progress question - I've been to Blissice and done everything I could there. Route 13 is blocked by Rock Climb.
    I went to Rockriff City and watched the cutscene. No clue what to do afterwards.
    I'd appreciate the help :)

Making good progress I see :D Head into the northern part of the Vesita Mountains where you are now able to enter the central part (was blocked off by strength before) and continue your way there!

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    You're maybe missing some data. I would suggest you trying to download it again to make sure all files are there.

ahh it's done i just downloaded the new version from your new link but thanks good games i've enjoyed it

Years
    What a fun little game. It was well worth the wait for the English translation!
    I've had a great time and I might even do the postgame, which is something I don't usually do on fangames.

A few last notes/bugs:
    - Hydreigon gives a weirdly low amount of EXP. To the point where a level 70-ish one gives like 300 EXP after defeating.
    - Life Orb, Expert Belt, Muscle Band, Choice Specs and Choice Scarf are nowhere to be found in the game. All the way until Victory Road I kept finding Paralyze Heals and Antidotes on hidden rocks that require rock climb. I'd suggest replacing some of those boring pickups with some items that can make lategame more fun.
    - I wasn't too fond of how the E4/Champion is a sudden spike to level 70-75 while my mons were still barely level 65-67. I'd assume I'm supposed to train in the Elite Arena, but it's not very obvious. I pulled through eventually :)
    - The addition of Mints and Ability Capsules would make this game much more enjoyable IMO. Some of my mons were stuck with bad natures and I didn't have the heart to replace them.
    - There is a Pokeball behind the Duplex Base that you need rock climb to come across. However, the path is blocked and there's no way to get behind the building.
    - If you are in the Elite Arena Pokemon selection screen, and then you click Back without selecting any Pokemon, the game crashes.
    - My game crashed randomly after catching Deerling.
    - One of the fossils is called "TM24".
    - While a lot of the Fakemon are nice, I feel like some of them had been weirdly nerfed. I've mentioned stuff like Vivillon and Floette not learning any good moves until the mid 30's, and I know Dragalge usually has a high SpDef stat but it seemed much weaker this time around. Also, am I right in noticing that all of them are Gen 6? Pretty cool decision on focusing on just these.

I think I've rambled enough. Here's my HOF team.
    Pokémon: Chaos in Vesita (New Version OUT NOW; ENG/GER)

Good luck on your next projects! I'd love to see more from you.

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
    What a fun little game. It was well worth the wait for the English translation!
    I've had a great time and I might even do the postgame, which is something I don't usually do on fangames.

Thank you so much for playing! I'm glad you had some joyful hours with my game and I'm dying to know what your thoughts are on the post game :)

I will look into the things you've mentioned but let me say for now:
    -Several important and fun items come very late game I admit and will change that. Too bad the Life Orb e.g. is the blocked item you've mentioned behind the Duplex building x)
    -Yeah I forgot to mention the crash in the Elite Arena, sorry bout that!
    -I changed some stats of the new regional forms. Some stats are boosted while are have been lowered for balancing

Have a nice day!

Years
    Glückwunsch, dass du es geschafft hast, das Spiel nun auch auf Englisch herauszubringen.^^
    War bestimmt eine Menge an unnötiger Arbeit, aber du hast durchgehalten. ;-)

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
    Glückwunsch, dass du es geschafft hast, das Spiel nun auch auf Englisch herauszubringen.^^
    War bestimmt eine Menge an unnötiger Arbeit, aber du hast durchgehalten. ;-)

Ich bin super happy auf jeden Fall! :D Ich würde mich auch freuen deine Reise durch Vesita weiter zu verfolgen ;)

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    A suggestion that i forget to say, i hope you made some YouTube channel or post any video to show this game gameplay so many people will know about this game, really love this game

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
    A suggestion that i forget to say, i hope you made some YouTube channel or post any video to show this game gameplay so many people will know about this game, really love this game

Thanks but I need someone to help me with that :/

-----

A new patch for the game has been released!

+ moves adjustments
    + typing adjustment
    + item overhaul (new and better items placed on maps)
    + Vullaby added to game (needed in side quest)
    + encounters adjusted (Vullaby, Inkay, Bergmite, Avalugg, Hawlucha)
    + Tess encounter in Botanical Garden fixed
    + item blockade in Pedraco City fixed
    + item description fixed
    + Pokémon names fixed

https://www.mediafire.com/file/o9ig1fxkbydci5k/Game.rgssad/file

Last edited:
    Back