• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: Chaos in Vesita (New Version OUT NOW; ENG/GER)

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Just reached Vallis city, and I am having a blast so far! I got my hands on the fishing rod and hooked a Feebas. I really want to use a Milotic, but I am unsure as to how it evolves in this game. If it's through the Prism scale, may I please know where I can find one or approximately how many badges in I should be in order to find one? Thank you!
    It evolves with a water stone.

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
  • Just reached Vallis city, and I am having a blast so far! I got my hands on the fishing rod and hooked a Feebas. I really want to use a Milotic, but I am unsure as to how it evolves in this game. If it's through the Prism scale, may I please know where I can find one or approximately how many badges in I should be in order to find one? Thank you!
    Milotic evolves through a Water Stone. There is one around Riveridge City or Route 8
    I just reached Vallis City also and got the Fishing Rod, is Mudkip obtainable from Route 1 fishing? or how if not...??
    Yes from fishing but it has the lowest spawn rate

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Can I make a suggestion; Move Relearners in pokecenters?
    (where is the current re-learner and what does it cost?)

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    I also think you should make level scaling optional..
    NPC's have lvl 31+ teams when mine is 28-29...

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
  • Can I make a suggestion; Move Relearners in pokecenters?
    (where is the current re-learner and what does it cost?)
    I wanted to keep it the traditional way, but I might include it in future updates. For now the move relearner is found in Oasha City (4th badge) and he wants heart scales.
    I also think you should make level scaling optional..
    NPC's have lvl 31+ teams when mine is 28-29...
    That is also noted

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Really enjoying the game so far, but I do have a few pointers:

1. Some attacks do not work under certain circumstances, like when I battled Skiddo with Froakie in Aster Woods and Smog doesn't seem to work at all during that battle. Not sure if this is exclusive to Froakie, though.

2. In future updates, may I suggest condensing all of the HM field moves into a separate submenu when selecting a Pokemon in the party screen? Not sure if you're able to do that right now, but it would be much appreciated if you thought about it. Really helps speed things up a little, too.

3. Are you also thinking of implementing exp. being awarded when catching Pokemon?

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I think the Froakie issue with Protean is only exclusive to the move, Smog. Sludge seems to be working perfectly fine. I am really enjoying the game but the level scaling implemented does make the game quite grindy. I suggest you keep level scaling optional, or another solution would be keeping more Nurse joys present in the overworld so that the player does not have to keep going back to the Pokemon center.

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
  • Really enjoying the game so far, but I do have a few pointers:

1. Some attacks do not work under certain circumstances, like when I battled Skiddo with Froakie in Aster Woods and Smog doesn't seem to work at all during that battle. Not sure if this is exclusive to Froakie, though.

2. In future updates, may I suggest condensing all of the HM field moves into a separate submenu when selecting a Pokemon in the party screen? Not sure if you're able to do that right now, but it would be much appreciated if you thought about it. Really helps speed things up a little, too.

3. Are you also thinking of implementing exp. being awarded when catching Pokemon?

Hey, I might switch smog out with another move. Sadly Im mo scripter so idrk how to do that :( Same goes to the last point. I might be looking into that
    I think the Froakie issue with Protean is only exclusive to the move, Smog. Sludge seems to be working perfectly fine. I am really enjoying the game but the level scaling implemented does make the game quite grindy. I suggest you keep level scaling optional, or another solution would be keeping more Nurse joys present in the overworld so that the player does not have to keep going back to the Pokemon center.
    Thing is I wanted the game to be more challenging and with the Exp All it just got easier becaue around the second gym my Pokémon were already +10 lvls above. So I might add more options later.

Thanks yall for your comments!

Days
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    As several people have already said in these comments, you really screwed up this game with that level scaling, which makes the opponents 3/4 levels higher than yours and makes it incredibly difficult to play the game in a fair and fun way. Thanks to you, I deleted the game yesterday in an angry mood. I created an account especially for this, but think of all those people who don't have an account yet and are also victims of this.

A Pokemon game should give you a fun and enjoyable feeling that you actually enjoy, instead of constant frustration during Pokemon battles.

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
  • Is there any way to get hidden abilities in this game?
    Not yet, I will add them in the next update
    As several people have already said in these comments, you really screwed up this game with that level scaling, which makes the opponents 3/4 levels higher than yours and makes it incredibly difficult to play the game in a fair and fun way. Thanks to you, I deleted the game yesterday in an angry mood. I created an account especially for this, but think of all those people who don't have an account yet and are also victims of this.

A Pokemon game should give you a fun and enjoyable feeling that you actually enjoy, instead of constant frustration during Pokemon battles.
    Sad to hear that but understanable. During my playthroughs the enemies werent higher than 1 or 2 level but I will definitely add optional level scaling in the next update however then the game will get really easy

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
  • Hey guys the newest version is now available and here is what changed:

+PokéCenter PC now act like a move relearner additionally and let's you switch off and on the level scaling
    +Added Ability Capsules
    +Repositioned sprites
    +Gave Froakie Acid instead of smog

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I ma starting to feel like there is an issue with the Protean ability of Greninja, and specifically with Poison type moves. I tried using Toxic Spikes twice in a row and it did not work on the second try. May I please know where exactly in Riverridge city the water stone is placed? I have been looking around for a good half hour and I have not yet found it. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Got my hands on the Water Stone!

Last edited:

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
  • I ma starting to feel like there is an issue with the Protean ability of Greninja, and specifically with Poison type moves. I tried using Toxic Spikes twice in a row and it did not work on the second try. May I please know where exactly in Riverridge city the water stone is placed? I have been looking around for a good half hour and I have not yet found it. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Got my hands on the Water Stone!
    Hey, yeah thank you for pointing that out. The Froakie line will then have new abilities in future patches I guess, really sorry!

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Please do not apologise! You've done a great job, especially with the amount of content you've squeezed in, not to mention you've been very receptive to feedback. Thank you for giving us this labor of love you created!

P.,S: You cannot mount your bike in the South side of Mt Viesta, I ma not sure about the other sides since I am yet to reach those areas. May I please know how to evolve the regional variant of Helioptile? Thank you!

Last edited:

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
  • Please do not apologise! You've done a great job, especially with the amount of content you've squeezed in, not to mention you've been very receptive to feedback. Thank you for giving us this labor of love you created!

P.,S: You cannot mount your bike in the South side of Mt Viesta, I ma not sure about the other sides since I am yet to reach those areas. May I please know how to evolve the regional variant of Helioptile? Thank you!
    Thank you so much for these kind words! I had a lot of fun (and sleepless nights) creating this game :D

-

You're actually not able to ride your bike inside caves, a personal preference.
    Youll find a Sunstone outside of Hanera Temple I think after obtaining the Surf update.

Back