• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2022
    Fight the trainer.

Then again, some good might come to us at mt. moon............

Ah, screw it, fight!

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Gym Trainer Battle
    "Another weakling trying to pass off by beating lil' ol me, ey? Okay! Go, Sandshrew!" The boy said as he sent out his Pokémon.

Your Options
    Send Charmander
    Send Pidgeotto
    Send Nidoran
    Pokedex it

Cid

Years
  • What a hint. >_>

Nevermind that. I'm glad that we get to fight a weakling, but I was expecting a little more training...sigh.
    Teaches me to not get my hopes up.

As usual, let's use the Pokedex on the Sandshrew...then use Pidgeotto to face the Ground-type if it doesn't have any tricks up its sleeve at all.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Dex it!

Plus you guys get to see the sprite I made for it :D.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Sandshrew Lv.15
    Known Attacks: Scratch, Defense Curl, Sand Attack
    "Sandshrew, the Mouse Pokemon. Sandshrew burrows deep underground, far from water. It comes out only to search for food."

Your Options
    Send Charmander
    Send Pidgeotto
    Send Nidoran

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    nidoran because Pidgeotto has no tyoe advantage AT ALL (Rock > Flying), plus, we need to train nidoran to learn Double Kick.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • I say Charmander, because it has long-range attacks like Ember and Flamethrower whereas Sandshrew actually has to get close to Charmander to use any of its attacks.

I think its too late now anyway.

Cid

Years
  • On second thought, I'm picking Nidoran. Without any Ground-type moves from the opponent's arsenal, Nidoran should be safe if sent out, for it needs a little more training if you ask me. Then hope it learns Double Kick (at level 12, Pokemon Yellow style), so that we can knock down any Rock-type this trainer might have. Let's go kick some Sandshrew butt.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back