• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon colosseum 3 Unreal Engine 5

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Pokemon Colosseum 3 in unreal engine 5
    Spring 2024 finally completed!

Visit site for Download: https://www.smoochumstudios.com/

This is a sequel to Pokemon XD and Pokemon Colosseum. If XD is placed 10 years after Colosseum, this is placed 10 years after XD.

Features Driving/catching/collecting/battling turn based/shooting/and night clubs.
    100% complete

Spolier:

Setup/download instructions:

Step1: https://rumble.com/v4asyve-pokemon-colosseum-3-creator-release.html

Step 2: https://rumble.com/v4b8l8f-pokemon-colosseum-3-how-to-play.html

UE5
    Blender
    Nintendo & Genius sonority
    I own nothing

Spoiler pics

If you want to give future suggestions or hang out join me at Discord

Last edited:

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The game is called Pokémon XG Nightmare not Pokémon XG.

even so people might get confused and think that this is a sequel to pokemon XG which i dont believe it is, hence the suggestion for a name change as to avoid the possibility of confusing people

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Having a shooter combined with a Pokémon game is a bit weird, but it could work I guess. However, having real-time combat (shooting) mixed with turn-based Pokémon combat is extremely jarring. Why not combine both forms of combat in real-time? For example, you could send out a bulky steel-type like Aggron to block the bullets and attract your enemies' attention while you go around them and kill them from behind. Or maybe you could do the opposite, you go in first, providing cover for your Umbreon while it sneaks in and kills your enemies.

Real-time combat can very easily extend to Pokémon vs Pokémon battles. You can, for example, take direct control of your Pokémon and choose exactly what moves you want to use and when and where you want to use them. Alternatively, you could make it so you still play as the Trainer, you give orders to your Pokémon and they will respond in real-time. You could tell your Pokémon exactly where to position themselves (within a certain range limit, of course), tell them to use a move in a certain direction, or even just tell to dodge.

I think this game has a lot of potential, and I hope you realize just how much.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    In the anime, war using guns and pokemon exist in the Generations episodes and a few season 1 deleted videos. There is LT surge for a reason. There is a reason mid age adult males are not abundunt in the anime. Colosseum and XD both push the boundaries of what a pokemon game is, shadow pokemon when the idea came out made no sense, but with atmosphere and believable explanation it made sense.

I appreciate the battle mechanics, and I agree that it would be super cool. Almost like using pokemon as real life drones/robots/animals in modern warfare. However, that would be hard to code. The current system I have of shooter if someone doesnt have a pokemon vs turn based battle is if they do have pokemon is easier to code.

Raj

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I think a lot of effort was put into the graphics, even if the animations in the battles are a bit awkward, but there didn't seem to be much of a story, and even trying to use a controller on this was rough with it's half detection, making it so even JoytoKey struggled.

Ended up playing on keyboard, and messed around for awhile before growing bored, still it's rather impressive to see at the very least, it's rare to see fangames even attempt these levels of graphics.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I think a lot of effort was put into the graphics, even if the animations in the battles are a bit awkward, but there didn't seem to be much of a story, and even trying to use a controller on this was rough with it's half detection, making it so even JoytoKey struggled.

Ended up playing on keyboard, and messed around for awhile before growing bored, still it's rather impressive to see at the very least, it's rare to see fangames even attempt these levels of graphics.
    How far into the game did you go? Were you able to board the boat to the Orre region? You have to go to the nightclub and get a boating pass.

Back