• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Colosseum and XD: Do you want a sequel?

Ryan Hekk

Game Developer
Years
  • I got Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness for my birthday one year, before I got Emerald. Loved it and it was my first experience with the third generation, and it was like "OMG!" when I saw those Pokemon in Emerald. I had stopped watching the anime at that point. It turns out its one of the rarest games here now.

I liked the Story but if they were to make a sequel, I'd like it if they added in Gym badges to compliment the story, as well as a Pokemon league and a better designed Battle Tower (the one thing that gave it replayability after doing everything without starting a new game). The one key feature both those games were missing were the vintage tall grass. Put tall grass in a 3D Pokemon RPG adventure and I'll be happy :)

Back