• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ~Pokémon Congbu~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    So wait satoshi your not going to have us learn whats new? Would this mean your leaving pc?! Anjd how long is the beta. All my questions have been asked by me right now and so i am off.

Years
    So wait satoshi your not going to have us learn whats new? Would this mean your leaving pc?! Anjd how long is the beta. All my questions have been asked by me right now and so i am off.

Nope i'm not doing that, and I'm not leaving I'm just not on PC so much anymore, the beta is as long as you play it :P

and an announcement:
    From now on everyone is kicked of the Congbu team not because you haven't done a good job [if you did anyrthing (A)] but it's just that I don't need so many team members and that there are alot people who have stopped hacking to T_T

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    I think you should create "triping" and "falling" sprites and show the entire falling animation (make sure the camera doesn't move so that he can fall offscreen). The "flashes of supposedly falling despite the protagonist standing up as he does so" thing doesn't really work all that well.

Though I am basing this on the video in your first post.

Though if you post the walking spritesheet of your main character then I will try and create an alternate walking spritesheet for the full tripping and falling animation.

One question. Is it possible to change the walking sprite and direction at the same time? (I have never hacked pokemon, so I don't know)

Acronell

www.poilkjmn.info
    Years
    Awesome! The maps look great.

and the title screen is one of the ones I like best of what I've seen, Snorlax.

Can't wait to play when it's done!

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    Hey everybody!
    This is what Sugimori posted in the Pokemon Board:

Just wanted to update the thread bump it to xD
    I won an award another one (A)
    ~Pokémon Congbu~

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    you should fix your layout i cant see anything when i open the spoilers.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    hey this is such a nice game and i cant wait to play the beta. i was searchin this game awhile ago and i stumbled upon pokehacking.com i saw the beta version download, but the link there is broken, plz put a nice link on the thread for the beta this game is going to be the most legit i guess

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back