• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Crown

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2023
    Loved it, grinded it like there was no tomorrow and ended it in 6 hours. Loved the autochess concept BTW. Cant wait for the final release

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • I would give this hack a shot, but due to how weak my laptop is, Discord doesnt load properly for me. So I cant really try the hack until the public release.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2023
    Thank you guys for all of the well wishes! It means a bunch to all of us working on the game. We're all super dedicated to giving people something they haven't ever experienced before, and I think we're delivering on that front. For those who want the old battle system, there are plenty of other games to play! (Play Pokemon Unbound!) Thank you guys for all of the support! Can't wait to show you guys beta 2. Meanwhile, feel free to join our discord for downloads and updates!

https://www.discord.gg/pokemoncrown

the link doesn't work

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • Update- So I managed to grind enough to be able to beat the Ariados Guardian. However, after going through as much of the game as I could, I was disappointed with the Gym Battle. That was just way too unfair.

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Oct 5, 2023
    Absolutely can't wait for this. I love medieval energy, i love pokemon. Do we have an idea of the release date ?

Back