• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Crystal Rom Hack!

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Hi guys, first post here!

I'm currently making my own rom hack called Luketh Crystal. I've added Fairy typing as well as backporting the moves Draining Kiss, Moonblast and Play Rough.

The aim is to re-create my all-time favourite game in my own image, and to be a little more challenging. I have incorporated friends and community members into my hack with custom teams to make the game feel more personal, and get people excited to see themselves in my game.

I have scaled the levels up until Red, as well as hardcoding a level cap so that you never overlevel for the Gym Leader you're about to face, as well as a few QOL features such as a Candy Jar to help with getting your team up to scratch, as well as making Kurt make Apricorn Balls right away instead of taking a day.

My question for you anyone who reads this; is what would you like to see in a Crystal rom hack? Out of all of the possibilities out there, as they are endless! Also, this being my first hack, what documentation do you expect to see in regards to a rom hack?

Thank you all so much, and I hope you have a lovely day! :)

Pokémon Crystal Rom Hack!

Back