• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Crystal Shards "The Return"

Status
Not open for further replies.

rj217

a person
Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2010
    beta 1 was good but i wishd it had more badges

Last edited:

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
  • Yay, new events. It was getting kinda boring playing a game when everythings pretty muh the same as the original. Just a little question, even though its probably pretty obvious but is Eusine gonna be in it and when you get all three dogs you can get ho-oh (Good times. :classic:) If it did happen that would be cool :)

This hacks looking super fantastic :)

Well, Eusine is gonna be in because its a remae of Crystal ain't it? "With cool new Events" ^_^ so, Eusine is gonna be in...

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I thought Eusine was going to be in it (yay Suicune fanatic :) ) But i was just making sure :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    You are making some new events? Cool ^^ .I hope you have also changed your mind about catchable pokemons :P So only crystal ones or all 251 ?

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    ShinyGold is remake of gold version and CrystalShards is remake of crystal... ShinyGold uses fire red as base rom and CrystalShards uses emerald... This will make thous two games a lot different. CS will have pokenav... new events will be different... legendary dogs event will be different... etc. etc.

jj_olli

It's coming...
    Years
  • Zel does Shiny Gold with his own ideas and he puts in every Pokemon, not just making a remake, he's making a totally new Game. Kike, puts in little of new events. Just events, which fit into the Advanced Generations (running Shoes, Event Tickets etc. etc.) keeping it as near as possible to the original game.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
  • Looks great, can't wait! Good to see something more then a G/S/C remake! (New events)

*Adds to "Hacks I support"*

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • And, to add the last bit to what oli25 and jj_olli (whose names sound very similar XP) were saying, it's up to the rom hacker to start the project he/she wants on the platform he/she wants ;)

Well, Kike. Waiting for more info! Keep it up, pal!

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • This hack is going to be really good when its finished. Keep up the good work! Its nice to see some good GSC remakes like Crystal Shards!

cpsp

Hack Lover
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    I don't know. A better question would be this: When will you stop posting?

That's kinda mean.
    Anyway, I've found a bug if it hasn't been pointed out. I haven't been through all the forum, but i can't see it in hte first post. Anyway, If you lose a battle before you get to a pokecenter, you get sent to a glitched up azeala town.

Also, the female's head doesn't bop up an down when you walk facing down, but does everywhere else

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
    Years
  • That's kinda mean.
    Anyway, I've found a bug if it hasn't been pointed out. I haven't been through all the forum, but i can't see it in hte first post. Anyway, If you lose a battle before you get to a pokecenter, you get sent to a glitched up azeala town.

Well, that glitch happen to nearly all Ruby and Emerald, hackers, It happened to me once...I think an important flag is not set or something, but will eventually work it out

Also, the female's head doesn't bop up an down when you walk facing down, but does everywhere else
    Thats an oddity, I think somethings wrong with the sprite dimensioning

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back