• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Delta Emerald (Version 1.1.5)

Years
  • Another thing that I noticed is that, there seems to be no proper move animation for the move dual chop.

Yeah, there are plenty of moves like that in the first version of Battle Engine Upgrade. Until I learn how to do move animations I can't do anything with that, sorry :')

Years
  • On the features list you've listed "deletable HMs", but I don't seem to be able to delete them normally. Is there a different way to do it?

Years
  • On the features list you've listed "deletable HMs", but I don't seem to be able to delete them normally. Is there a different way to do it?

Hmm, I was sure I implemented this feature, I'll check what's wrong, thanks!

Fisherman in Dewford missing letter

https://imgur.com/6C5LuQR

Guy in Slateport causes freezing

https://imgur.com/Vput6d0

And please I hope you will make a guide walkthrough of items like locations of mega stone , TMs and pokemon.

I will still report any bugs that I will encounter in the game.

Thanks for the screenshots!
    As for the guide, I'll start working on it right after fixing all reported bugs!

Years
  • Not sure if this is a bug or not, but somehow my Manectric loves to mega-evolve on its own (without me even pressing start before selecting a move) during battle (especially double battles). I can't remember exactly whether this has happened to me during single battles, but so far I mainly noticed that during double battles.
    Also, where can I get the item to mega-evolve my Sharpedo? And does the dawn stone needed to evolve Snorunt accessible during the main story?

Last edited:

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2022
    I think its because of the battle engine used. Even Theta Emerald Renev has that kind of bug (The T.E.R hacker also used Emerald battle engine.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2021
    Hello, I just made an account just to post this minor bug I found
    I was fighting youngster Billy right after Petalburg town, and when I switched to my Poochyena, the text said "Youngerster Billy sent out Poochyena!" instead of "[CharacterName] sent out Poochyena!"

Years
  • Hi, everyone!
    Sorry for not responding earlier!
    Right now I'm working on a Pokémon and Items guides for both Mega Blue and Delta Emerald, so the next update will be released when those will be completed. Most of bugs you all reported have been already fixed for the next update, so stay tuned and thank you for your support! ^-^

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    When the next version comes out, will we just be able to patch over our current versions? Will the saves be compatible?

Also slowly making my way through the game. Mr. Briney had a hanging "/p" in one of his textboxes before I dealt with Team Aqua in Slateport, but I can't see it anymore. The Fossil Maniac says "FossilS" a lot of the time as well.

Last edited:
    Years
  • When the next version comes out, will we just be able to patch over our current versions? Will the saves be compatible?

Yes, all previous saves will be compatible with the next version.
    I'll look into idea of patching over the current version, if it works out without any bugs and problems, I'll include two patches in the next release - for vanilla Emerald and for Delta Emerald v1.0.2

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2020
    Hello again,

I wasn't able to find the Link Cable item through regular gameplay (gotten to Sootopolis at the time of this post) and was wondering if I overlooked it somewhere or if it's just available much later in the game.

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2022
    So, I stop playing it now because of this bug after I battled Beauty Jessica (please don't remove her in the game hahaha)
    https://imgur.com/BJ8Vdn5

I will play again this hack once a new update release.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2021
    I've found a other bug, in the rustboro pkmn school, the blackboard causes the game to hang and play glitched sound, the emulator I use is John GBA Lite

Years
  • Hello again,

I wasn't able to find the Link Cable item through regular gameplay (gotten to Sootopolis at the time of this post) and was wondering if I overlooked it somewhere or if it's just available much later in the game.

You can buy it at the Lilycove's Department Store.

So, I stop playing it now because of this bug after I battled Beauty Jessica (please don't remove her in the game hahaha)
    https://imgur.com/BJ8Vdn5

I will play again this hack once a new update release.

I already fixed it for the next update! Though had to sacrifice the cutscene with Aqua Grunts and Shelly moving out to Mt. Pyre...

I've found a other bug, in the rustboro pkmn school, the blackboard causes the game to hang and play glitched sound, the emulator I use is John GBA Lite

I'll look onto it, thanks!

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2022
    https://imgur.com/OqxWUmE

I have a suggestion try to exchange the location of aqua grunts plotting to mt. Pyre to Beauty Jessica. In short, Aqua scene first before Beauty Jessica battle.

I tried to triggered first the aqua scene before I battled Beauty Jessica and the game didn't bug and freeze.
    https://imgur.com/j8HA9ib

But it's still okay if the cutscene will be sacrifice.

Last edited:
    Back