• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon: Discovery

Should the beta be released sooner or later?

• Sooner! [Shorter beta]

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • Later! [Longer beta]

Votes: 35 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Time to squeal. /proceeds to squeal. To be honest, this made me want to lurk out in my lurking corner and comment, here I am, showing my face to the community all because of this.

This grabbed my attention the most and I'd definitely will enjoy playing this but blast, I can't play this right now, there's not even beta. /makes grabby hands. The wait is painful but so worth it.

The only question is: Will it deliver? (Yes, it will, my heart says so.)

/hence stalking the thread.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
    Years
  • Time to squeal. /proceeds to squeal. To be honest, this made me want to lurk out in my lurking corner and comment, here I am, showing my face to the community all because of this.

This grabbed my attention the most and I'd definitely will enjoy playing this but blast, I can't play this right now, there's not even beta. /makes grabby hands. The wait is painful but so worth it.

The only question is: Will it deliver? (Yes, it will, my heart says so.)

/hence stalking the thread.

Thank you for the support and everyone that is still patiently waiting, it will be worth it. Now I want to make an announcement to confirm everything DarkSneasel pretty much said earlier.

-Announcement-

This hack is not dead at all. Because Le pug and I agreed before that it is better to create this hack together than apart, so when he got deployed for three months back in October, we decided to keep the project on hold for now and when he comes back the beta will be out shortly after. So thank you for all your support and patience so far and this will be all worth it very soon, but for now:

Pokemon
    Discovery is on hold!

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    On hold? Ah, understandable, I'll wait patiently~ So worth it. Thankfully, there are things that are distracting me from staring at the computer screen too long, imagining the story and what will be in it. Aye, take your time!

Still stalking this thread. <3

Hakon

Long Time Lurker
    Years
  • This is amazing! This is the kind of hack I have been waiting for, something a little more realistic to the rest of the Pokémon games. I really hope you continue with this, it's truly destined for greatness haha :)

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
    Years
  • What the random did I just read? *shakes her head*

Anyway, looking forward to updates and I'm really hoping to see this awesome idea come to fruition! You have my support Le!

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
  • What the random did I just read? *shakes her head*

Anyway, looking forward to updates and I'm really hoping to see this awesome idea come to fruition! You have my support Le!

Im almost certain he'll have progress to show when he gets back. I've seen some videos of Discovery, Le's an awesome scripter :)

Last edited:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Even without a beta or alpha or demo out yet this is one of the best custom graphic jobs ive seen im gonna have to add this to my list of awesome fangames and hacks lol and hey im quite happy with his devotion to still work on his hack even when he has no internet i wish u the best of luck with this and as soon as the alpha is out i hope to begin playing and will stalk this thread till then lol :)

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
    Years
  • Hey everybody I'm back! A long deployment over with, I am here to tell you that, yes, I worked on Discovery while I was under the sea! A few more tweaks that I couldn't do away from the internet and the beta will be released. Thanks for being awesome and supporting me while I was gone! Glad to be back.

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • Hey everybody I'm back! A long deployment over with, I am here to tell you that, yes, I worked on Discovery while I was under the sea! A few more tweaks that I couldn't do away from the internet and the beta will be released. Thanks for being awesome and supporting me while I was gone! Glad to be back.

Welcome back. This is going to be great.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Hey everybody I'm back! A long deployment over with, I am here to tell you that, yes, I worked on Discovery while I was under the sea! A few more tweaks that I couldn't do away from the internet and the beta will be released. Thanks for being awesome and supporting me while I was gone! Glad to be back.

Welcome hack back!
    Glad to see you again man :D

Ttar0914

Years

Welcome back, Le-senpai! Glad to have you back above the sea :D
    ~Ttar

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
    Years

The ultra pup is back...

*freaks out and dances around randomly*

Ahem. Glad to have you back topside! Looking forward to the release! :3

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    /sheds tears of joy.

Welcome back! Oh dear, my heart is pumping in excitement. ;o;

Years

Welcome back, Le! Glad you made Discovery under the ocean.

Years

Such as the heaven is talking back to me ^_^ Le Pug is back~ *screams in excitement and farted excitedly*
    But still, good luck on your release~ I'm looking into it.

Last edited:

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2023
    Hey everybody I'm back! A long deployment over with, I am here to tell you that, yes, I worked on Discovery while I was under the sea! A few more tweaks that I couldn't do away from the internet and the beta will be released. Thanks for being awesome and supporting me while I was gone! Glad to be back.

Glad you're back. I thought you might have sunk, jk. Now if you could kindly return to the helm of #discovery in the irc that'd be great.

Back