• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon DNA (Subject to change)

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
  • @ Esmas
    How good are you at scripting?

And yes I did edit the Aqua Grunt as the RSE sprites have a different... body type to the FRLG ones. I will eventually redo it completely as it looks kind of odd.

Meh

I'm back and a lot wiser.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    I'm happy to help with mapping the hoenn region. If you need help, PM me.

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    Yeah, I always did think Ruby was a little boring in a Ruby ROM. I was actually going to try that, but now that I see you are doing it, I want to help.

This also seems very well done. Maybe you can help me out or vice-versa. Anyways, good luck on it!

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
  • Oh, sorry, but this hack does exist ^^
    Here some pics of that...
    Pokémon DNA (Subject to change)

This hack are made by Numus & Chricep Ra.
    Authors of Pkmn Arcoiris

Emmm, what hack is best?
    I am not anyone to speak, but you...
    Hehe, good luck in your hack ^^
    And I suppose you should change the name.

cpsp

Hack Lover
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    oh well. the name can be changed. i like the hack so far, so bring on the beta

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Looks bad map wise (teh first two pictures on page 1 at the start of teh thread);
    You could improve them a bit? Nethertheless; though.

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    Even though this thread isnt older then a month old i think that you should not revive abandoned hacks.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • looks good. is there gonna be an event in the cave on that route and is one of the buildings the flower shop?

edit-i was talking about the route 4 map on page 2.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
  • Okay just letting you all know, I have not abandoned DNA! I am currently working on it in private and I am quite happy with how it is going. I hack for a small period then stop for a bit. If you guys are lucky there may (MAY) be a Beta soon.

Last edited:

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • Good to know that this hack is still alive. I honestly thought you were done with it... How about some new updates? Some screenshots maybe?

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    Yay the hacks back sorry about calling the hack abandoned i just lost my hope thats all and the story line in hoenn seems intresting.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
  • Hmmm... An update? I suppose I could give you a map of a new town... I won't tell you where it is/what town it is though! You'll have to guess.

Pokémon DNA (Subject to change)

Enjoy!

PS. Ignore the grid.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • that map is so good i love the houses, and i am so happy that this hack isnt dead, also if i could guess i would say its verdenturf, or something

Back