• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon DNA (Subject to change)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I agree, though.., and I guess it's one of the early towns the player visits because it has no mart.., or doesn't it really have a mart, but oh well... I like green-colored-roof-tiled-house!

Wishing for the best.

cpsp

Hack Lover
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    ohhhh!
    A secret town? I'm guessing it is all new and we won't see it a first in the game...
    Great to see this hack is still alive!

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
  • Okay, this is a great hack, I liked the screenshots, look's to be promising, just one tiny little thing...It's Hoenn not Hoehn...that's all I see wrong with the whole thing, thanks for listening

zachs06

Kakashi's face
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2008
    Erm, is DNA ever going to have a beta release? It acually looks and sounds, REALLY fun.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
  • I'm actually at a bit of a bump in the road at the moment. My computer which I use for hacking has caught some form of Spyware. I'm not sure when It'll be fixed by (hopefully end of month) so I may not be able to do any more to the game. Just for reference, I hve finished the Petalburg Woods, along with the 4th town/city. I'm also still working on my (folder of) plans. Lets just say, when I can begin hacking again, a Beta should be released within around a week. The only problem I have is that I need someone who can do large scripts and who has good grammar to help out a bit. I'm still looking for someone to edit the title screen also. Thanks for your posts guys, and I'm sorry that you won't see the Beta for another month yet. Keep your ideas flowing, as I'm always looking for new things to implement into the game!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I'm actually at a bit of a bump in the road at the moment. My computer which I use for hacking has caught some form of Spyware. I'm not sure when It'll be fixed by (hopefully end of month) so I may not be able to do any more to the game. Just for reference, I hve finished the Petalburg Woods, along with the 4th town/city. I'm also still working on my (folder of) plans. Lets just say, when I can begin hacking again, a Beta should be released within around a week. The only problem I have is that I need someone who can do large scripts and who has good grammar to help out a bit. I'm still looking for someone to edit the title screen also. Thanks for your posts guys, and I'm sorry that you won't see the Beta for another month yet. Keep your ideas flowing, as I'm always looking for new things to implement into the game!
    I could help you with the grammar.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • This seems like a good hack.
    A fire red hack in the HOENN region.
    It sounds quite original along with the storyline.
    Good luck with the hack.

hibryd

Beginner (But learning!)
    Years
  • Looking good, I made a banner for it, but I don't have enough posts yet to put HTML in my posts -_-;;

So I'm only a few away, I need to post somewhere else anyway.

Okay, here's the banner. Hope you like it.

Only problem is, I couldn't get it resized.

Pokémon DNA (Subject to change)

Last edited:

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
  • Hmmm... Sinnoh Pokemon? I'm not too sure on that matter at the moment. It could be something I end up doing in the future. At the moment however I'm still just messing around with a map or two. Also, I'm not the greatest at adding the Sinnoh Pokemon :( Then again, there's always a chance. Some cool Pokemon have to be found in new areas, don't they?

Last edited:

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
  • Update:
    My computer's still not fixed :( I have managed to work on some maps thanks to a friend of mine. I've made some changes to Littleroot, Route 103 and also the unnamed Town/City. I've also been messing with a few overworlds which I plan to incooperate into DNA Version. I'd also like to point out that when my computer gets fixed I will restart DNA Version as I have made a few mistakes in the game which cause a few issues. I've also wasted lots of space with incorrect scripts. I now know to test scripts out on a dud game before putting them in. I'm still looking for a good scripter, and it definately make the game development quicker if I find one. If you can help send me a PM of post here with a good, moderately complicated script. I also need a Title Screen changer and I don't plan to release a Beta until I have one :P. If you can help here then provide proof in a PM or post.

PS. Do you like the alliteration in my last sentence?

EDIT:
    I'd like to point out that I'm using a lush new Rombase. All credit goes to PHO, Green Charizard and Saurav!

Last edited:
    Back