• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Electrum Version

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    Thanks a lott~
    I just tried the pokemon daycare... well, its pretty simple..
    just like with Pokemon Gym Leaders game..

I will try this. and I believe Im new on this.
    Is there no space bar or fast speed just like in VBA?
    what could be the controls here?

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    also i cant goto whirl island since theres whirpool in front of me and cant go threw

Years
    Thanks a lott~
    I just tried the pokemon daycare... well, its pretty simple..
    just like with Pokemon Gym Leaders game..

I will try this. and I believe Im new on this.
    Is there no space bar or fast speed just like in VBA?
    what could be the controls here?

Unfortunately there is no speed button (as far as I know), and I miss that little function!

Bomseaker doesn't evolve.

To reach the Whirl Islands you must defeat Chuck in Cianwood City so that you can use Dive outside of battle. The HM's location is hinted on some signs and by some NPCs around the area.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    i mean i got the hm already but i cant go there since the whirle pool is blocking the way

Years
    i mean i got the hm already but i cant go there since the whirle pool is blocking the way

You need to use Dive on the dark patches of water to get into and between the Whirl Islands. Make sure you enter from Route 45, east of Cianwood because Route 46 will not open until you finish the Whirl Islands quest.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2024
    I have been strucked in route 45 as well,i have dive and dived into dark patch but cannot move forward its seems like something is blocking inside the water

Years
    I have been strucked in route 45 as well,i have dive and dived into dark patch but cannot move forward its seems like something is blocking inside the water

Thank you for bringing this to my attention! I am looking into it now and will try to get it resolved this afternoon.

Years
    Yeah no problem. But the game is superb looking forward for your future games😄

Appreciate the compliment!

Just did a test and it seems everything is working now. Waiting to see if there's a way to release a patch with just the map update, rather than another 300MB file.

I'm not sure if that's possible, or which files are map-only.

Years
    I've just added the Dive Map Fix dowload link. Just paste the new Data folder to replace the old one and everything should be fine.

I really appreciate the patience with my errors!

Years
    I a stuck in a house in Bluefin Island, can only enter it, but cant exit it once entered, its the first house when coming to Bluefin Island.

Spoiler:

Back