• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokémon Emerald - ROM Base (Free to Use)

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    The Eevee evolution table is not shown in PGE because it was configured using a different method.
    Try to evolve the eevee in the game using one of the methods described in the Evolutions.txt (which is inside the Extra Files.rar).

Open the spoiler "Observartions", and read information number 9.

Ok, thanks! BTW, how should I add moves to a Pokemon's level-up movepool. Can I even do that, or not?

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    Thanks. I've been having a little trouble with setting this rom up. Everytime I patch it, it either doesn't change it or causes PGE to crash.

Li Yun

"Does the truth exist or is it all a lie and the w
    Years
  • Thanks. I've been having a little trouble with setting this rom up. Everytime I patch it, it either doesn't change it or causes PGE to crash.

Are you using the Rom Patcher JS site to patch the rom, or are you using some program?

Li Yun

Years
  • I did. And PGE still isn't working for it.

Did you download the PGE from the spoiler "Programs Compatible with this Base"?
    This PGE contains the .ini that is compatible with this base. The rom and the .ini must
    have the same name, and it is necessary to .ini and rom to be in the same folder.

Li Yun

Years
  • Small Update:
    Fix: TM's and HM's found in routes and/or obtained from Npcs.
    Fix: TM's sold in marts/stores.
    Fix: Description Icy Ball & Magma Stone.
    Adjust: TM 49 Snatch changed to TM 49 Leech Fang into SS Tidal.
    Link into attachament.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Small Update:
    Fix: TM's and HM's found in routes and/or obtained from Npcs.
    Fix: TM's sold in marts/stores.
    Fix: Description Icy Ball & Magma Stone.
    Adjust: TM 49 Snatch changed to TM 49 Leech Fang into SS Tidal.
    Link into attachament.

Nice. But the description for icy ball still says electric on my end

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2023
    Hi, Im not really a Hack creator, I just want to play around with this Rom Base. However, PKHeX really doesnt like this, is there a save editor or AR codes I can use to get new items easier?
    EDIT: Okay, so I've taught myself how to edit mart items with script editing, however, the dialogue for Mega Evolving is in Spanish.

Last edited:

Li Yun

Years
  • EDIT: Okay, so I've taught myself how to edit mart items with script editing, however, the dialogue for Mega Evolving is in Spanish.

Thanks for reporting, this will be fixed from the next update.
    EDIT: Fixed. File in the attachament updated.
    Pokémon Emerald - ROM Base (Free to Use)
    Pokémon Emerald - ROM Base (Free to Use)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2023
    I do have to say, amazing job with this, even though Im not a Hack creator and have very limited knowledge of Hex and zero knowledge of ASM. Out of interest, any plans for a FireRed Rom Base?

Back