• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2023
    I can't seem to be able to use the Card Up-Grade to upgrade my cards, could someone please help?

You upgrade them from pokegear menu -> crafting kit -> select card you want to upgrade from card pocket in the bag and card up-grade from items pocket.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2020
    I'm not sure if it because I'm on Mac but the game.exe file cannot be opened, it just appears as a document, what do I do to open it.

If you're using Mac, you'll need Wine in order to run the .exe file, as it's a Windows executable file.

Speaking of Mac - anyone else struggling to get past the cut scene at the summit of Mt Dynamo, where version 0.8 finished?
    Spoiler:

My game just crashes here with an error message (driver cannot recognise specified command) at that part, and needs to be restarted.

Awesome game so far, genuinely one of the best fan made games out there, and I can't wait to see what else is to come!

Years
    I cant find any of the things relating to how to update the game from my current file this game is amazing btw can you help also why are there things in this game like crows mt Mesmer battle with his team of 5 level 90 and the mr emuli battle where its made for you to get absol utely blow back

The save file is called Game.rxdata. After downloading the new version, you need to move that file to the new folder

Years
    Is the Pokemon location list not updated with the new Data types and variants or are they just unobtainable? Since only Data Solosis is in it.

Also, the cards are dropped from any random battle or must they be wild battles?

Lastly, for moves with Dual typing what happens when the opponent has a pokemon that's immune to one of the typing like using Earth Power which now is Fire/Ground against a Data type which is weak to fire but immune to ground?

They are mostly found as static encounters in Year 3030.

Cards are only dropped from Wild battles.

The two type's effectivenesses are multiplied, so if a Pokémon is immune to ground, its also immune to Earth Power. Thats how its intended to be at least.

Years
    hey its been awhile since I've been here (been busy) so I have a few questions...
    I see two new types data and gold how do they fit in to type weaknesses and resistances?
    where can I find a data upgrade for eevee? (I see it has a new evo)
    and if its not too much of a spoiler where can I find a gold... well any pokemon?

Q: Data-type?
    A:
    * Weaknesses=FIRE,WATER,LIGHT,DARK,BUG,PSYCHIC
    * Resistances=DATA, GOLD
    * Immunities=NORMAL,FIGHTING,FLYING,POISON,GROUND,ROCK,STEEL,GRASS,DRAGON,FAIRY
    * Ice is immune to Data
    *Psychic, Dark and Data resists Data
    Also: If it gets hit with a:
    * Electric move -- it gets a stat boost
    * Dark move -- 2nd type becomes Dark
    * Ice move -- it gets frozen, always

Q: Gold-type?
    A:
    Weaknesses=FIGHTING,FIRE,POISON,DRAGON,STEEL
    Resistances=FAIRY,NORMAL,FLYING,ROCK,BUG,GRASS,PSYCHIC,ICE,WATER,GOLD
    Immunities=LIGHT
    Poison and Steel resist Gold
    Dragon and Fairy are weak to it
    Fire is immune to it

Also, there is a Data Upgrade in Sylen City lab

Last edited:
    Years
    The move Thief seems to be buggy as it sometimes steals the held item and sometimes it doesn't. Covet might have the same issue as I have yet to successfully steal anything with it.

It only steals an item if the target survives the attack. This bug appears in most fangames, so isn't really considered to be a bug anymore.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2022
    Is there a place where you can buy up-grades? I think there was but I can't remember where.

Also, how do you get the card up-grade?

MattieDanker

Sexy Bastard
    Years
    What is the super-rare mon in Flowery Park? Just PM all the answers to my questions if they are spoilers! (I don't mind spoilers)

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    Q: Data-type?
    A:
    * Weaknesses=FIRE,WATER,LIGHT,DARK,BUG,PSYCHIC
    * Resistances=DATA, GOLD
    * Immunities=NORMAL,FIGHTING,FLYING,POISON,GROUND,ROCK,STEEL,GRASS,DRAGON,FAIRY
    * Ice is immune to Data
    *Psychic, Dark and Data resists Data
    Also: If it gets hit with a:
    * Electric move -- it gets a stat boost
    * Dark move -- 2nd type becomes Dark
    * Ice move -- it gets frozen, always

Q: Gold-type?
    A:
    Weaknesses=FIGHTING,FIRE,POISON,DRAGON,STEEL
    Resistances=FAIRY,NORMAL,FLYING,ROCK,BUG,GRASS,PSYCHIC,ICE,WATER,GOLD
    Immunities=LIGHT
    Poison and Steel resist Gold
    Dragon and Fairy are weak to it
    Fire is immune to it

Also, there is a Data Upgrade in Sylen City lab

thanks for the info as for the Data Upgrade in sylen city lab... where in the lab I'm pretty sure I've looked everywhere and I only find regular upgrades and I just tested them just on the off chance they where one and the same but it did not work on eevee... :\

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey so the Mega Download link for version 0.9.1 doesn't work for me, is there and alternative link I could use? Currently playing in 0.8.4, and I just beat the 3rd gym leader. I love the difficulty and It is an amazing fan game. Keep up the amazing work! :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2020
    Are there special defence and defence candies? So that i can get perfect IVs for my mudkip.

Back