• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    really theres no way i can evolve exggecute and pikachu into their alolan forms and even there arent alolan rattata and alolan sandshrew families yet in game?

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2022
    really theres no way i can evolve exggecute and pikachu into their alolan forms and even there arent alolan rattata and alolan sandshrew families yet in game?
    I know you can get a Alolan Ratatta in the Ratatta side quest in Sylen City

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    Where can I find an Alolan Exeggutor? I see it in the stat/evolution guide but not in the encounter. Is it possible to even find it in the game?

You can catch alolan exeggutor on the route after Asutra City. You have to talk to a specific tree on the route.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2020
    Hello!
    Quick Question:
    If I have two GP:4 Wiseraph that are 100% genetically similar,
    can they still breed a GP:5 Wispaur? Is it as the game says "extremely difficult" or just impossible?
    I'll keep trying until I know for certain either way 😤

Thank you :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    It was Wiseraph x Wiseraph, the pokemon must be fully evolved to pass GP properly. If you have discord, I can use that to send you a 5 GP one if you're having troubles.

"Pokemon have genes now that affect the chance of increasing GP, the more
    similar the two Pokemon are, the lower the chance of increasing GP. You can check
    how similar two Pokemon are by talking to the scientist NPC near the Day Care."

I thought that meant you could do wispaur x wispaur lol

LordLolicon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    "Pokemon have genes now that affect the chance of increasing GP, the more
    similar the two Pokemon are, the lower the chance of increasing GP. You can check
    how similar two Pokemon are by talking to the scientist NPC near the Day Care."

I thought that meant you could do wispaur x wispaur lol

Naw, that just means that now if you inbreed pokemon, they become more genetically similar, making it rarer to get higher GP.
    So if you take the offspring of two Wiseraph you caught in the wild and put them together, they will have an increasingly low chance to increase their GP.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Naw, that just means that now if you inbreed pokemon, they become more genetically similar, making it rarer to get higher GP.
    So if you take the offspring of two Wiseraph you caught in the wild and put them together, they will have an increasingly low chance to increase their GP.

I both copied the wrong thing and misread it lol. Ill have to wait for Wiseraph then, is it before the final boss for the colourless stone

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2021
    Hey, does anyone know how to remap the keys? Also, is there any way to see all the controls of the game?

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    quick questions about apriplums
    1. how many kinds of apriplums are in game? i already harvested normal blue yellow crimson and royal
    2.which one of them is most expensive?
    3.which kind of apriplums is the rarest?

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2020
    I'm hoping this is a good place to post this. I just downloaded the game this week and am on my way to the first gym. I am doing the randomizer mode cuz i figured it seemed like a fun way to see all the new Pokemon you created and it is! I caught a mech.blissey! Only problem is just after i did i went to my menu and then to check my Pokemon and it crashed and gave me this message. Hoping this makes sense to you, cuz i have no idea what happened. Love the game tho. GG
    ---------------------------
    Pokémon Empyrean
    Exception: RuntimeError

SpriteWindow:221:in `initialize'

Pokemon_Sprites:167:in `new'

Pokemon_Sprites:167:in `createAnimatedBitmap'

Pokemon_Sprites:207:in `pokemon='

Pokemon_Sprites:192:in `initialize'

PScreen_Party:249:in `new'

PScreen_Party:249:in `initialize'

PScreen_Party:541:in `new'

PScreen_Party:541:in `pbStartScene'

PScreen_Party:539:in `each'

This exception was logged in ./errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
    OK

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2019
    how do u evolve the regional form of taillow? its on lvl 23 and still not evolved 😅(or is it dat im just dumb enough to put eviolite on it)

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2020
    how do u evolve the regional form of taillow? its on lvl 23 and still not evolved 😅(or is it dat im just dumb enough to put eviolite on it)

It evolve at later levels than the usual ones. I think that one is at about lvl 30~40. So you still got ways to go.

I also have a question. I just got the 5th badge, and inside the pokemon center, there is a guy talking about trading. Is it possible to trade pokemons in this game? I understand it isn't straight forward, like in the official games, but how do we go about it? (I convinced a friend to start this game as well, might be fun to trade some pokemons.

Keep up th amazing work, it's one of the first fan game I play, and damn it's good.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2024
    An absolute blast of a game, enjoying it a lot so far, got as far as the Curse Badge.
    Would like to report a bug that I noticed: Mimikyu appears to have a glitch in its coding. If I battle against a wild Mimikyu, for example, and I open with a Gardevoir in my party that can mega evolve, then if the Mimikyu attacks me, it says that "my Gardevoir had a disguise and it was busted", no damage is dealt to my Gardevoir, and it gets a "mega evolve" icon, which also prevents me from mega evolving it that battle. This reproduces consistently on all battles against Mimikyu and happens every single time. Anyway, this is the first and only issue I've come across so far, and it's not critical by any standard (just makes Mimikyu easy to deal with, I guess, while also preventing mega evolution for me), otherwise a really great game, can't wait for the further updates! :)

- Agetian

Last edited:

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    im not sure if its too early nor do i really wanna be "that guy" but is there any idea when the next update will be made known to us cuz it seems that progress bar we used to have on the initial page is gone and i always relied on that to figure future updates out

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    im not sure if its too early nor do i really wanna be "that guy" but is there any idea when the next update will be made known to us cuz it seems that progress bar we used to have on the initial page is gone and i always relied on that to figure future updates out

The progress bar is gone because only one more major update remains, and while I don't have an exact estimate, you can be 98% sure it'll come out by the end of this year.

Back