• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2020
    Have you attempted reinstalling the game? Make a backup of your save file or an older save file, move it somewhere else. Then delete the Pokemon Empyrean folder and reinstall it.

Hey thanks, I did what you said but still no luck, also tried reinstalling again and starting a new game, but again stuck at that same spot with the game crashing at the same dialogue box.
    I'm wondering if switching to an older version to get past this battle then switching back to v.1.0 might work? I'm out of ideas lol

Years
    • Seen today
    Is there any way to catch the "Mutant Pikachu"? I believe it was not a boss, due to not having the health bar, but since we only get poke/great balls, is it possible if we could catch the pokemon.

If ya talked with people before hand, they'd let you know that Rangers tried with the strongest balls, to no avail. You cannot capture any of the "boss" Pokemon, sadly.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2020
    I love this game but when I beat a pokemon I win only 1 exp, I'm at level 133

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2020
    You have to beat General Grimm to unlock it till level 150.

Trading ID, not trainer ID. Go to Mesmer Town Pokémon Centre. There will be a man there so speak to him and ask him about your trading ID. Once you know it, send that to me. I can then send you Pokémon with the cards you need as a file. You need to place this file in your game's folder (same directory where the .exe file is located), then go in game and click on 'Receive Pokémon' from that same trading NPC.

And don't worry about it, I have cards for every single Pokémon. :P

Ah thank you and the commander is where I am on the road to victory

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Hey thanks, I did what you said but still no luck, also tried reinstalling again and starting a new game, but again stuck at that same spot with the game crashing at the same dialogue box.
    I'm wondering if switching to an older version to get past this battle then switching back to v.1.0 might work? I'm out of ideas lol

Eh, I wouldn't recommend it. Maybe try PMing Stochastic?

Ah thank you and the commander is where I am on the road to victory

No, the general is someone you'll fight in the post game, after you defeat the Pokémon League. Level 133 is way more than enough for the league lol.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2020
    Hey guys i plan on starting a let's play on this game. I've been looking and asking but nobody seem to be able to answer me, how long does it take to get to the pokémon league in the current version (1.0) ? With no grind (off camera), i'm trying to jauge how much episodes i will be doing.

Thanks a lot

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2020
    Hey guys i plan on starting a let's play on this game. I've been looking and asking but nobody seem to be able to answer me, how long does it take to get to the pokémon league in the current version (1.0) ? With no grind (off camera), i'm trying to jauge how much episodes i will be doing.

Thanks a lot

hi fifou in difficult mode and nuzluck it takes 1 month and a half

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2020

Thanks a lot

there are really difficult bosses I saw all your let s play and I can deduce that you will be very salty

Years
    I am only seeing a black screen upon startup. The music plays but there is no visual feedback. I've tried to redownload on several occasions and it has not fixed the problem. I used the link on the first page of the thread; am I missing files?

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2020
    I'm not asking your time, i'm asking for the average "straight to the point" time to get to the pokemon league x)

Years
    100 heures est la moyenne pour atteindre la ligue et encore quelques heures en plus si tu veux t'entraîner et bien te préparer avant car comme tu le sait le niveau 100 n'est pas le max dans ce jeu.

Back