• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Ultra Sun] Pokémon Eternal Sun [Gen-7,Complete]

Days
  • Seen yesterday
Eternal Sun is a modified rom for nuzlocke based on Ultra Sun(3ds gen-7) and its original AI.
It ends at first e4 league.

The pokémon,move,shop,npc has been modified by a large margin.
It has no EVs.
Delete all the encounters' held items.(except some fixed gift pokémon etc.)
Delete all the Z-moves.
You should defeat the npc to gain money.

If you play nuzlocke,please ban the Festival Plaza and Poké Pelago.
The starter pokemon is independent;
Hau'oli Outskirts and Trainers' School are independent from Route 1;
Ten Carat Hollow is independent from Ten Carat Hill.

Documentation and Patch file : https://mega.nz/folder/12k1SLQI#F4MGp3WMQNGJc-BMLwU6ng
Calculator : https://ife-dream.github.io/eus_calc_v1.0/?gen=7

Join in the discord for more communication.

This rom hack is made by SoulEnd in Jan.2024.
Thank you IFE_Dream and Aaaaaatrox for the calculator.

1.png2.png3.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen yesterday
Hello, im wondering if i am doing something wrong with the installing process, do i need a specific version of the game in order to patch the mod or what's the process? I keep receiving an error message when im trying to patch. Any answers?

Days
  • Seen yesterday
Hello, im wondering if i am doing something wrong with the installing process, do i need a specific version of the game in order to patch the mod or what's the process? I keep receiving an error message when im trying to patch. Any answers?
you should get an original ultra sun rom to patch

mrp99k

Lol
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
the same problem. I can't patch it to ultra sun cia or 3ds.

Days
  • Seen yesterday
the same problem. I can't patch it to ultra sun cia or 3ds.
Is there any error info?And u try to download the xdelta.exe i add in the file link.If u still can't patch,pls give me some error info.

Last edited:
Days
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Is there any error info?And u try to download the xdelta.exe i add in the file link.If u still can't patch,pls give me some error info.
Are you using a European copy of Ultra Sun or is it a US copy? I think that is where the issue is coming from. I'm pretty sure the error everyone is getting is the XD3_INVALID_INPUT

Days
  • Seen yesterday
Are you using a European copy of Ultra Sun or is it a US copy? I think that is where the issue is coming from. I'm pretty sure the error everyone is getting is the XD3_INVALID_INPUT
I add a new (Europe)patch in the file, u can try it

Last edited:

mrp99k

Lol
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
the same problem. original ultra sun rom, you mean 3ds rom or a cia file. Did you try to test that patch file?

Days
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
the same problem. original ultra sun rom, you mean 3ds rom or a cia file. Did you try to test that patch file?
If you redownload the patch file, it should work on an EU .3ds file. At least it worked for me.

Back